Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Oh hi im from Olympia

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Oh hi im from Olympia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao my cusins face is on your cape...
Page: 2

stadik-god

lmao my cusins face is on your cape

TehFonz

lmao my cusins face is on your cape [/b]
    ALL HAIL TO THE DOGMA

wft!!!

olympia came right after c ypher right? i remember cypher was in old KO, i dont remember if olympia was in old KO also or not.. idk

ps tehfonz- do u have like 10k hp unbuffed or osmething? how come you blocked it out? xD i dont know anybody on olympia that doesn't have +2 or higher uniques

olympia was on KE patch when it launched im sure..

Destructo

olympia was on KE patch when it launched im sure..[/b]
    yup, Olympia was launched November or December of 2005, KE was launched in October.

all i have to say about this is probably someone found gg gm and paid them to give them this item, people who are "hackers" why waste time with injecting shitty dd it doesnt sell for as much as say a cs would why waste their time on this item when everyone on server knows its a illegitimate item when he could just inject a bunch of cs and sell them discretely on a turk forum... alot of the so called "hackers" are usually people who have a gm riding their dick anyways so they know they cant ban or if they do just baba shop the unban.

why u even care about rare items like this theres so few on server even with duper/injector/gm friend to make it even be a difference the reason he show u is he want u to buy.... im sure he has 129857124987 mule accts filled with illegitimate items..
    get over it man their always be cheaters, and guess what the cheaters dont cheat and kick your ass but cheat and sell items for usd
    if there was no usd market for his illegitimate items he would disappear from the game h34r:

all i have to say about this is probably someone found gg gm and paid them to give them this item, people who are "hackers" why waste time with injecting shitty dd it doesnt sell for as much as say a cs would why waste their time on this item when everyone on server knows its a illegitimate item when he could just inject a bunch of cs and sell them discretely on a turk forum... alot of the so called "hackers" are usually people who have a gm riding their dick anyways so they know they cant ban or if they do just baba shop the unban.

why u even care about rare items like this theres so few on server even with duper/injector/gm friend to make it even be a difference the reason he show u is he want u to buy.... im sure he has 129857124987 mule accts filled with illegitimate items..
    get over it man their always be cheaters, and guess what the cheaters dont cheat and kick your ass but cheat and sell items for usd
    if there was no usd market for his illegitimate items he would disappear from the game h34r:[/b]

It's now official, he hacked them. And you don't know what ur talking about, that guy sold one today for $400 USD, then guess what? He shows 4 more in inventory to someone else.

There is no way a GM would sell him one of these, think about it. It can be traced to the moment it was made and the exact IP/Char that made it. Why in the world would a GM risk his job, and if anything, and he was selling items, why would he risk getting canned and losing all his sales for these items that are obviosly not dropping. So many people think they know best but this guy is a known hacker and he's very very good, obviosly, end.

how bout this..? i just curious only...found tht on my super old char... Diez

Eazy

how bout this..? i just curious only...found tht on my super old char... Diez

[/b]
    that is Diez, the screenshot was taken in Olympia, which was released after mobs stopped dropping defence armors like those

brutulet

mss3?

mss3?[/b]

Yes, you're not that bright of a person, are you?

1.) It's a rare item, so not upgrade-able.
    2.) It has 25 DD at +6, which is like twice as much as normal, cause that has 13 at +6.

3thos

they dropped on olympia for the first 2 weeks it was open, they then implemented the patch that stopped them from dropping.

its probably legit, stop bitching and get over the fact that you are jealous and wont have one.

they dropped on olympia for the first 2 weeks it was open, they then implemented the patch that stopped them from dropping.

its probably legit, stop bitching and get over the fact that you are jealous and wont have one.[/b]

No, they never dropped. get your facts straight before you start to talk shit.

KE came out during Cypher.

the guy is a duper and has database hacked items he also has +35 rebirthed dd chitin boots priest

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast