Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Oh hi im from Olympia

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Oh hi im from Olympia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they dropped on olympia for the first 2 weeks it was open, they then implemented the patch that stopped them ...
Page: 3

they dropped on olympia for the first 2 weeks it was open, they then implemented the patch that stopped them from dropping.

its probably legit, stop bitching and get over the fact that you are jealous and wont have one.[/b]

You really are either just A. ignorant of the time difference between the KE launch and the olympia launch, B. plain fucking stupid, or C. Just trying to be annoying. Then again I suppose its possible that you are all three.

3thos

You really are either just A. ignorant of the time difference between the KE launch and the olympia launch, B. plain fucking stupid, or C. Just trying to be annoying. Then again I suppose its possible that you are all three.[/b]
    eh, i think im all three, thanks for recognizing.

Banned

Ya and hackable database.[/b]
    dont b silly
    usd and greedy gms ftw

It's now official, he hacked them. And you don't know what ur talking about, that guy sold one today for $400 USD, then guess what? He shows 4 more in inventory to someone else.

There is no way a GM would sell him one of these, think about it. It can be traced to the moment it was made and the exact IP/Char that made it. Why in the world would a GM risk his job, and if anything, and he was selling items, why would he risk getting canned and losing all his sales for these items that are obviosly not dropping. So many people think they know best but this guy is a known hacker and he's very very good, obviosly, end.[/b]
    you dont think there has been ever been corrupt gms? :lol: all i know about injecting items into a game is a lot more personally risky and dangerous then getting a corrupt gm to just make the items for you. plenty of gms over time have in one way or another way corrupted maybe helping clans etc or just gone off the deep end and sold items... also some times dumb ass gms had powers held events and gyfted items which they didnt know belonged on servers

also man isnt cs selling for like 450 so why he dont dupe cs if hes all powerful hacker inject more cs man its better item 50 defense to all instead 25 defense to one :P

dragunmaster

thats crazy, I wish I got that as a drop so I could make some $$$$

damn thats crazy, I wish I could get that drop so I could make some $$$$

Ripper_of_romania

the guy is a duper and has database hacked items he also has +35 rebirthed dd chitin boots priest[/b]
    O_o sarcasm much ? ( sorry,I am very tired )

you dont think there has been ever been corrupt gms? :lol: all i know about injecting items into a game is a lot more personally risky and dangerous then getting a corrupt gm to just make the items for you. plenty of gms over time have in one way or another way corrupted maybe helping clans etc or just gone off the deep end and sold items... also some times dumb ass gms had powers held events and gyfted items which they didnt know belonged on servers

also man isnt cs selling for like 450 so why he dont dupe cs if hes all powerful hacker inject more cs man its better item 50 defense to all instead 25 defense to one :P[/b]

It's just logic, he's a hacker from day one of our server, he's made topics on forums selling his +9 shards, +3 uniques, +9 Shells, his first lvl 80 sin on the server exp bugged (remember TMV posted the items/char for sale???). He didn't pay some GM for 5 dd helms that don't drop and never have on our server. I know it's hard for u to believe that GM wouldn't be so stupid, but really, think about it, the GM woulda cut off the head of the golden goose. These guys have the KO files, they spend days on private servers trying everything to hack and dupe. I dun get why it's so hard to understand.

It's just logic, he's a hacker from day one of our server, he's made topics on forums selling his +9 shards, +3 uniques, +9 Shells, his first lvl 80 sin on the server exp bugged (remember TMV posted the items/char for sale???). He didn't pay some GM for 5 dd helms that don't drop and never have on our server. I know it's hard for u to believe that GM wouldn't be so stupid, but really, think about it, the GM woulda cut off the head of the golden goose. These guys have the KO files, they spend days on private servers trying everything to hack and dupe. I dun get why it's so hard to understand.[/b]
    im not saying he is not hacker but you made it seem theirs no illegit gms when their is history of many, also the fact is you knowing that the items sold and the price probably someone you know bought it lol ... everyone whining ooh ooh hacker etc, but if their was no baba shopping and no market for the selling of these items (cough ko4life) these guys wouldnt waste their time cuz they only do this for money. people know this item is illegit but people will line up to buy it no matter the price i still say if he so gg hacker or injector why not inject cs... even with all the ko files its all server side he still hasto be able to place files on his computer into the data base, this is not like screwing around with glowing effects on ur computer man... either he has inside help or hes gg hacker
    either way hes making money cuz of forums like this because silly children will buy any items even if they are illegit

aaaaauuugh

anybody have the image of what this thread is about? if so, please post it.

thanks in advance.

im not saying he is not hacker but you made it seem theirs no illegit gms when their is history of many, also the fact is you knowing that the items sold and the price probably someone you know bought it lol ... everyone whining ooh ooh hacker etc, but if their was no baba shopping and no market for the selling of these items (cough ko4life) these guys wouldnt waste their time cuz they only do this for money. people know this item is illegit but people will line up to buy it no matter the price i still say if he so gg hacker or injector why not inject cs... even with all the ko files its all server side he still hasto be able to place files on his computer into the data base, this is not like screwing around with glowing effects on ur computer man... either he has inside help or hes gg hacker
    either way hes making money cuz of forums like this because silly children will buy any items even if they are illegit[/b]

Wow, I never stated anything of the sort, you must have made that up to go on and on about how you thought the item came about. Go read my posts again.

On another note, the DD helm that was purchased for USD WAS wiped after 24 hrs...I once again call hax.

lo0pynuts

ya if you had any clue what you were talking about you would realize how hard injecting anything but maybe a simple packet into the k2 db would be there are 2 possibilities and they have both already been said but you wont get your heads out your asses long enough to see no way in hell is the guy gonna inject anything into the db

either he played myko and knows all the bugs before they even put out the patches which isnt hard at all

or hes slobbin and bobbin on a gm's nob and hmmmm how many gm's have been fired for being corrupt do you really think they pay gm's much lol nah really dont they figure hey im no getting money from these guys but i could make thousands a week off selling these illegal items

either way is pretty clear hes a gay :P

Ancient noob Senior Member

anybody have the image of what this thread is about? if so, please post it.

thanks in advance.[/b]
    +1

ya if you had any clue what you were talking about you would realize how hard injecting anything but maybe a simple packet into the k2 db would be there are 2 possibilities and they have both already been said but you wont get your heads out your asses long enough to see no way in hell is the guy gonna inject anything into the db

either he played myko and knows all the bugs before they even put out the patches which isnt hard at all

or hes slobbin and bobbin on a gm's nob and hmmmm how many gm's have been fired for being corrupt do you really think they pay gm's much lol nah really dont they figure hey im no getting money from these guys but i could make thousands a week off selling these illegal items

either way is pretty clear hes a gay :P[/b]

Obviously our heads are out of our asses because what you just said was already explained. Clueless is not reading the thread.

anyone ever think that this is k2's way of fucking over baba shoppers, they send in a under cover guy to sell illegit items etc, you buy them from him he in turn logs ur account name accepts your cash then has the item wiped h34r: zomg undercover sting

stopp the babashopp for life !

cerebus

ya if you had any clue what you were talking about you would realize how hard injecting anything but maybe a simple packet into the k2 db would be there are 2 possibilities and they have both already been said but you wont get your heads out your asses long enough to see no way in hell is the guy gonna inject anything into the db[/b]
    From what I heard the ways to get direct access to the database in the past (long ago) were very straight forward and rather easy for people working with similar systems. They probably improved security alot since, but I doubt their systems are that secured compared to some other that are getting hacked frequently. And once you've gained access to the database it doesn't take more than a monkey with basic RDBM knowledge to add an item. Injection code from websites or other network communciation is so insanely easy to protect yourself against that it really shouldnt be an issue (but has been with ko).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast