Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Passing Off Clan Leader?

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Passing Off Clan Leader? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I heard there was an option to pass clan leader to another person, is this true? If so, Where do ...
Page: 1

Kreeden

I heard there was an option to pass clan leader to another person, is this true? If so, Where do you do this?

Thanks.

yes it is true

clan leader and assist must be online and then clan leader presses u and theres a option the to pass on clanleadership

just experiment

I heard there was an option to pass clan leader to another person, is this true? If so, Where do you do this?

Thanks.[/b]
    No idea Kyle, BTW are you passing Valor's leadership?
    Nice quote there on yo sig btw :P

that's really weird for those of you who said u can pass leadership on, cuz i didn't see a command on the leader's bars.. but maybe i'm mistaken. would be a good thing to know so i'm interested if u find out for sure.

that's really weird for those of you who said u can pass leadership on, cuz i didn't see a command on the leader's bars.. but maybe i'm mistaken. would be a good thing to know so i'm interested if u find out for sure.[/b]
    it can be gay, i just passed leadership to pipomago

on the clan list click ur name(clan leader) a thing pops up and sayd handover click it then select the ass u want hit ok ur not leader anymore

on the clan list click ur name(clan leader) a thing pops up and sayd handover click it then select the ass u want hit ok ur not leader anymore[/b]
    There you go

thedevilsmanner

it can be gay, i just passed leadership to pipomago[/b]
    So did you remade ur clan ?

So did you remade ur clan ?[/b]
    no, u gave leadership to pipo and now i can fuk outkasted member everywhere i see them

StoneColdAngel

that's really weird for those of you who said u can pass leadership on, cuz i didn't see a command on the leader's bars.. but maybe i'm mistaken. would be a good thing to know so i'm interested if u find out for sure.[/b]
    You (clanleader) press "U" then click on yourself and press the button "Handover .." in you "Clan Tab" in "U" then a window pops up with a lost of the clan assistants that are currently online. In this list you pick the one to become the new leader, mark him and press "OK" or whatwever is written there.
    Et voila you are no clanleader anymore and the person you chose is.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

no, u gave leadership to pipo and now i can fuk outkasted member everywhere i see them[/b]

Sorry what the hell does my clan got to do with you passing to pippo? If you have a problem with my clan or me would be good if you tried to pm me rather than publically stiring crap.

Sorry what the hell does my clan got to do with you passing to pippo? If you have a problem with my clan or me would be good if you tried to pm me rather than publically stiring crap.[/b]
    lol why i have to pm u? ur members play like turks, ill do the same with them

Beast&Harlot

lol why i have to pm u? ur members play like turks, ill do the same with them[/b]
    Ok, not all of us play like turks, and sad to say, you can't say that your clan played perfectly.Since 90% of your clan are assholes who KS/Have 0 respect/No lives also...So really if you want to be retarted and just prove that you don't have respect go for it, your choice.Just remember when you end up wanting respect from the people you toyed with and acted like a turk around, they will have no reason to give you any respect...

P.S.

I wish I could get my head as far up my ass, as you have yours..Wait no I don't...I can give you some advice though, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND BREATH MOTHER FUCKER!

Ok, not all of us play like turks, and sad to say, you can't say that your clan played perfectly.Since 90% of your clan are assholes who KS/Have 0 respect/No lives also...So really if you want to be retarted and just prove that you don't have respect go for it, your choice.Just remember when you end up wanting respect from the people you toyed with and acted like a turk around, they will have no reason to give you any respect...

P.S.

I wish I could get my head as far up my ass, as you have yours..Wait no I don't...I can give you some advice though, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND BREATH MOTHER FUCKER![/b]
    something bs in ur head? and sorry, i dont need ppl respect me from here lol. i play game for my own.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Wonderful more stupidy because people are too dumb to actually to talk and sort stuff out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast