Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: Peoples respect

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Peoples respect within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sustain bro you should know i don't hate turks [/b] Yea I know, if you hate Reis_ You're fucking dead ...
Page: 2

Sustain

sustain bro you should know i don't hate turks [/b]
    Yea I know, if you hate Reis_ You're fucking dead I mean it :b.

Banned

someone to be in BC they must have respect, inorder for them to curse you out is probably because you disrespected them first witch how your bitching right now you probably did. go in arena and get prepaired to get gangbangged dude if you cant take it then leave bb

infolock

if you sat at home all day playing ko, only able to catch a quick glimpse of pussay on a 5second video clip, all the while contemplating why you have no real life friends calling you to hang out, yet still leading an influential life, assimilating to the stupidity of other geeks worldwide who have adopted a homo-erotic, racist, immature sense of humor, you'd be bitter to, and would be left with little respect to show towards others.

jacob_is_nice, is also right.

peintre

if you sat at home all day playing ko, only able to catch a quick glimpse of pussay on a 5second video clip, all the while contemplating why you have no real life friends calling you to hang out, yet still leading an influential life, assimilating to the stupidity of other geeks worldwide who have adopted a homo-erotic, racist, immature sense of humor, you'd be bitter to, and would be left with little respect to show towards others.

jacob_is_nice, is also right.[/b]

i respect others and im not bitter...
    :mellow:

your half assed attempt on jabbing is rounding up too a FULL ass atempt on talking clouds of nothing

BUT, your good at it

infolock

are you saying , you fit the profile but it didn't affect you in any dramatic way, which would make you want to slit yer wrists ?
    cause i'm lost when it comes to "talking clouds of nothing", the expression is foreign to me.

on second thought: i don't care. happy thanksgiving.

Ehh, to an extent I understand what you mean, but it's just a game. I can't stand when people get all pissed at you and start cussing and crying if you dont "please" them in certain ways. Honestly though, this game is full of kids (DOH, it's a game), so you have to deal with it. I think your going on the wrong term of respect. Respect doesen't really have a place in games, but at the same time you should show courtesy and not act like a total bitch.

I also agree to jacob_is_nice's statement, that's the general case. People who suck at life tend to be arrogant dicks in game/forums. (not gunna give names here, but this forum consists of 40% of those)

Life is to short to get pissed at people in game. I am being somewhat hypocritical though, sense I have done that quite often. There are times when I get home from work and let my stress out on the game. Thankfully I do it to a game and not my wife. KO can be a good stress reliever. Go to arena and pwn some noobs, who cares if they are 10 lvls lower than you? It makes you feel damn good.

Point is, arrogance and pride has no place in a video game. Some have their good days and their bad days. If someones a dick to you, the best way to solve it is not respond.

Lu_Tze

some1 told me " how u r in the game that is u in real life". u can be dick in a game coz no1 knows u. but whats the point??? still no1 knows u. so u dont have to prove anythg. be urself or u r realy dick. thats it.

Banned

go in arena and get prepaired to get gangbangged dude if you cant take it then leave bb[/b]
    are you retarded dude?
    i know u normaly dont use ur brain but wow..
    i didnt complain about getting killed of 213210 ppl its not the point.
    someone to be in BC they must have respect, inorder for them to curse you out is probably because you disrespected them first witch how your bitching right now you probably did.[/b]
    i said it was the owner of my char before
    dude..seriously... wat the heck

and to Jacob is nice well you prolly are right , sadly =(

PlayerofRogueC0la

of course no one is going to respect you in a crappy game like this knight online. they are all probably pissed on how k2 treats them so bad that they think hmm maybe i should go on a rant in game.

of course no one is going to respect you in a crappy game like this knight online. they are all probably pissed on how k2 treats them so bad that they think hmm maybe i should go on a rant in game.[/b]
    Scamming people never helped one gain respect c0la

PlayerofRogueC0la

Scamming people never helped one gain respect c0la[/b]
    who said i want any respect from you people? you all are probably virgins who stay home all day, if you havent noticed i havent been on the forums fooooor suchhh a long time.. because i for 1 have a life.. ty bb

nfw

I stopped reading at im testing an hp build. Two reasons everyone that scrolls in arena says that same BS. Also its the arena where noobs go to fell better about sucking.

Banned

who said i want any respect from you people? you all are probably virgins who stay home all day, if you havent noticed i havent been on the forums fooooor suchhh a long time.. because i for 1 have a life.. ty bb[/b]

arent u the guy who stole weapon def fp...

a bit pathetic cuz im sure locks aint do it

on topic:
    ko4life/ most english players used to depress the shit outta me cuz they were all so ... prickish
    thats y i aint wanna play USKO for a while... just cant stand all that ego shit.... in the end if u dont wanna be in a environment with "flaming"
    join a asain community , a china clan or something there all about sarcasm lol.

Matt arent u from singapore?
    y such a prick, hanging around usko players to much ?
    lol fckin with ya dont get a bunch of ppl to come flame me

or was alex the singaporian?
    which one of u posted in the myko forums

RiseAgainst_

who said i want any respect from you people? you all are probably virgins who stay home all day, if you havent noticed i havent been on the forums fooooor suchhh a long time.. because i for 1 have a life.. ty bb[/b]
    Kid you are like 13 years old, you are 100% virgin, why do you talk as if you werent??? goo play with your play-do ok please.

Smoker

i blame 50 cent and his whole freaking g unit thang
    everyone wanna be a NIGGA you mofos dont even know what the word represents
    and yes even turk ppl listen to 50
    i'm proud to be white even tho i was a black ass wannabe

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast