Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Peoples respect

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Peoples respect within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That's about as dumb as blaming marilyn manson for school shootings....
Page: 3

Banned

That's about as dumb as blaming marilyn manson for school shootings.

Banned

are you retarded dude?
    i know u normaly dont use ur brain but wow..
    i didnt complain about getting killed of 213210 ppl its not the point.

i said it was the owner of my char before
    dude..seriously... wat the heck
    and to Jacob is nice well you prolly are right , sadly =([/b]
    well maybe when you buy a char you will get background info on it first
    or ncs ftw!

3thos

well maybe when you buy a char you will get background info on it first
    or ncs ftw![/b]
    vandy can you fuck me? h34r:

you want respect and you are already making fun of someone who try to express himself[/b]
    +1

start to look for the problem at yourself.

RiseAgainst_

hey,
    yea i mean theese days no one seems to have respect , people sweargin and pissing around in every corner thats unbelivable.
    really , wats wrong with every1 nowadays, no iam not talki about turks...
    example:
    i was in arena some min ago to test hp build.
    lvl 74 bp, then another bp came xAnathemAx , killed him like 5 times, but pretty much every1 in arena were attacking me since i was testing hp build i attacked/killed every1 i saw =D
    he immediately started to piss around, i mean wat ppl expect when they go to arena?>.<
    he came over and over to ks/kill me , no chance if 5ppl+ go on you >.<

he called me noob and such because i had sc on lol
    calling ME noob because i "use" scrolls?
    i didnt use scrolls *hp build cough wtf

nvm thats not the prob but , where the hell is the repsect to other people?

yesterday i ws in bifrost and some1 from BadCompany , i was 5 min in party and they really started to swear so badly , calling me son of a bitch and such .... wth?
    he said i called some1 of his clan ignorant faggot , tho this prolly was the last owner of this character.
    my char got scammed of some1 then a friend bought it for $ , later traded with me for a 74 sin , then i sold it for a warrior and some stuff and later got it back because the guy i traded with didnt fit with priest lol.
    watever the BC guys didnt even listen to me when i wanted to explain , people are so retarded theese days , seriously[/b]
    Lol @ topic about respect and you calling everyone retards.

3thos

Lol @ topic about respect and you calling everyone retards.[/b]
    gotta love hipocrits, and this man seems like one.

Ehh, to an extent I understand what you mean, but it&#39;s just a game. I can&#39;t stand when people get all pissed at you and start cussing and crying if you dont "please" them in certain ways. Honestly though, this game is full of kids (DOH, it&#39;s a game), so you have to deal with it. I think your going on the wrong term of respect. Respect doesen&#39;t really have a place in games, but at the same time you should show courtesy and not act like a total bitch.

I also agree to jacob_is_nice&#39;s statement, that&#39;s the general case. People who suck at life tend to be arrogant dicks in game/forums. (not gunna give names here, but this forum consists of 40% of those)

Life is to short to get pissed at people in game. I am being somewhat hypocritical though, sense I have done that quite often. There are times when I get home from work and let my stress out on the game. Thankfully I do it to a game and not my wife. KO can be a good stress reliever. Go to arena and pwn some noobs, who cares if they are 10 lvls lower than you? It makes you feel damn good.
    Point is, arrogance and pride has no place in a video game. Some have their good days and their bad days. If someones a dick to you, the best way to solve it is not respond.[/b]
    +10 to the responding thing i still have troubles with that tho

hey,
    yea i mean theese days no one seems to have respect , people sweargin and pissing around in every corner thats unbelivable.
    really , wats wrong with every1 nowadays, no iam not talki about turks...
    example:
    i was in arena some min ago to test hp build.
    lvl 74 bp, then another bp came xAnathemAx , killed him like 5 times, but pretty much every1 in arena were attacking me since i was testing hp build i attacked/killed every1 i saw =D
    he immediately started to piss around, i mean wat ppl expect when they go to arena?>.<
    he came over and over to ks/kill me , no chance if 5ppl+ go on you >.<

he called me noob and such because i had sc on lol
    calling ME noob because i "use" scrolls?
    i didnt use scrolls *hp build cough wtf

nvm thats not the prob but , where the hell is the repsect to other people?

yesterday i ws in bifrost and some1 from BadCompany , i was 5 min in party and they really started to swear so badly , calling me son of a bitch and such .... wth?
    he said i called some1 of his clan ignorant faggot , tho this prolly was the last owner of this character.
    my char got scammed of some1 then a friend bought it for $$ , later traded with me for a 74 sin , then i sold it for a warrior and some stuff and later got it back because the guy i traded with didnt fit with priest lol.
    watever the BC guys didnt even listen to me when i wanted to explain , people are so retarded theese days , seriously[/b]

ive been playing this game for a while, heres my advice:

half of the people that play this game (regardless of race, nationality or religious affiliation) are a bunch of leaching scumbags. they will party / clan with you and either ask for money, items, ask you to help them with their stupid quest, or mysteriously take 30 minute bathroom breaks when you are in a party and bitch if you kick them.

with that advice, just try to make a handful of friends in the game, it makes gaming that much more fun.

try not to ever talk about real life things...this is a video game and other players, much like yourself, are playing to escape things, or kill some time. they dont want to hear about how you failed your chemistry exam, won the lottery, or weigh 300 lbs and are fat, lonely, and emit suspicous body odors that smell of fish and chips.

with that...alls i can says is....

play on, playa.

Kid you are like 13 years old, you are 100% virgin, why do you talk as if you werent??? goo play with your play-do ok please.[/b]

probably he isn&#39;t anymore got raped by his dog

sorry no respect for scammers ^^

3thos

sorry no respect for scammers ^^[/b]
    who is the scammer?

Internet gangster

Banned

Lol @ topic about respect and you calling everyone retards.[/b]
    i give wat i get, btw u shouldnt open ur mouth to much
    you talkin about respect is like a turtle talkin about mach3

who is the scammer?[/b]
    roguecola or what ever his nick is up there scammed someone defence full plates lolz

wideload620

he also scammed accounts as well

RiseAgainst_

gotta love hipocrits, and this man seems like one.[/b]
    If u r talking to me why am i an hypocrit? im just pointing out the facts. :huh:

who is the scammer?[/b]
    roguec0la the 13 year old wannabe thug

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast