Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Peoples respect

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Peoples respect within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Inorder to get respect you need to give it, seeing as you didnt NCS your char that disrespected them then ...
Page: 5

swishersticks

Inorder to get respect you need to give it, seeing as you didnt NCS your char that disrespected them then you just got owned

arent u the guy who stole weapon def fp...

a bit pathetic cuz im sure locks aint do it
    on topic:
    ko4life/ most english players used to depress the shit outta me cuz they were all so ... prickish
    thats y i aint wanna play USKO for a while... just cant stand all that ego shit.... in the end if u dont wanna be in a environment with "flaming"
    join a asain community , a china clan or something there all about sarcasm lol.

Matt arent u from singapore?
    y such a prick, hanging around usko players to much ?
    lol fckin with ya dont get a bunch of ppl to come flame me

or was alex the singaporian?
    which one of u posted in the myko forums[/b]
    I played on myko so did alex for a long time, Being a prick to people who scam others has nothing to do with hanging around americans too much. I'm from NewZealand anyway....

Roguec0la, you failed at the game you're failing at life and so you came back to forums? endless cycle of failure.... parents must of given up by now

Banned

Inorder to get respect you need to give it, seeing as you didnt NCS your char that disrespected them then you just got owned [/b]
    wow didnt see it this way

peintre

of course no one is going to respect you in a crappy game like this knight online. they are all probably pissed on how k2 treats them so bad that they think hmm maybe i should go on a rant in game.[/b]
    i respect all people ingame/ irl..
    even low life bad peps like felix, i ofc pity them for their twisted view on life and gaming style.. but him and his buddy aja/texz got enough brain 2 know wrong from right, they jsut choose 2 abuse their higher intelligence 2 ... well u get the picture aga
    you influence people ingame aswell as in real life, someone on a wrong track CAN bee turned around, ive done it many a time when ive had the chance, nobody is "byond help"

Banned

Give respect to get respect Think about it. BUT Then again this is the internet where respect = a meer figment of all our imaginations. Respect does not exist ONLINE. Get over it lock this topic before more flames spread out and it just becomes a place for post whores and spammers to do what they do best. Undefined blows meUndefined blows me GOOD NIGHT KO4LIFE![/b]
    WTF IS THIS NO RESPECT U GOT!!!!! I KILL YOU IN CS WITH MAC-10 POWER AND TMP BRING ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT U GOT NOTHIN ON ME.

Banned

WTF IS THIS NO RESPECT U GOT!!!!! I KILL YOU IN CS WITH MAC-10 POWER AND TMP BRING ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT U GOT NOTHIN ON ME.[/b]

CS sux

SOF2 all day baby

ppl flame/bitch/yell at others because they dont have to pay the consequences of doing so. if they were in real life, they would be scared of being beat up.. shot down or something.. but thru the internet, they have the "internet" identity sheild protection, nobody knows who they are IRL, and thus, allowing themselves, to do whatever they want, without consequences

RiseAgainst_

hahah i agree when u win a guy he gets angry and calls u scrolled, when he wins you he will say u noob, if u ignore him he will trade spam u...
    i know how u feel men i won some noob in cz and he send me a letter saying N00B i maliced u noob come vs noob noobbbbbbb
    so yea dont understand what they want... and when u 1vs1 that fag and u win... he says : Sie u have good items y am good combo u is noob only item win. [/b]
    : )))))))))))))))))))))) u r so cute

Banned

: )))))))))))))))))))))) u r so cute[/b]

if ur not a girl

that deserves a HUGE

no homo

soo.. this topic is basically going... nowhere?

5DollahSuckySucky

Why the fuck would u want respect from people on the internet ?

hey,
    yea i mean theese days no one seems to have respect , people sweargin and pissing around in every corner thats unbelivable.
    really , wats wrong with every1 nowadays, no iam not talki about turks...
    example:
    i was in arena some min ago to test hp build.
    lvl 74 bp, then another bp came xAnathemAx , killed him like 5 times, but pretty much every1 in arena were attacking me since i was testing hp build i attacked/killed every1 i saw =D
    he immediately started to piss around, i mean wat ppl expect when they go to arena?>.<
    he came over and over to ks/kill me , no chance if 5ppl+ go on you >.<

he called me noob and such because i had sc on lol
    calling ME noob because i "use" scrolls?
    i didnt use scrolls *hp build cough wtf

nvm thats not the prob but , where the hell is the repsect to other people?

yesterday i ws in bifrost and some1 from BadCompany , i was 5 min in party and they really started to swear so badly , calling me son of a bitch and such .... wth?
    he said i called some1 of his clan ignorant faggot , tho this prolly was the last owner of this character.
    my char got scammed of some1 then a friend bought it for $$ , later traded with me for a 74 sin , then i sold it for a warrior and some stuff and later got it back because the guy i traded with didnt fit with priest lol.
    watever the BC guys didnt even listen to me when i wanted to explain , people are so retarded theese days , seriously[/b]
    You play a game where the average age for gamers is 14-16... and you want respect? "****** please"

Jacoli

soo.. this topic is basically going... nowhere?[/b]

Basically people just repeating the same things... over and over again...

5DollahSuckySucky

Basically people just repeating the same things... over and over again...[/b]
    You don&#39;t deserve to have Him in your avatar ..

RiseAgainst_

if ur not a girl

that deserves a HUGE

no homo[/b]
    Dude he is like 13 years old, i see him as a little brother (or my sex slave h34r: *)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast