Sweet TXT Based MMO to play at school

This is a discussion on Sweet TXT Based MMO to play at school within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; *link removed* ... join sigil server... under me... ill hook u up with items.. im also selling my lvl 42...
Page: 1

Zukuro

*link removed* ... join sigil server... under me... ill hook u up with items.. im also selling my lvl 42

sexy Owa

not sure links like these are allowed but what would i know

Banned Senior Member

1) This doesnt have to do with KO
    2) You cant advertise other sites without staff permission
    3) Outwar is just plain gay

Zukuro

sorry delet if you want... idk i like it :/

Banned Senior Member

was just informing ya, would rather let you know then have someone else ban you for it

there are thousands of text based mmo's online :S

i played kingsofchaos for like 2 years before i realized it was a huge waste of time to play.

no matter how many soldiers you have, no matter how much defens eyou have, someone will always have even higher sabotage rating, and will destroy eveyrthing you have ><

there was dis other game, combatgrounds or something, i played for a few weeks, i was doin prettty good, then 1 morning i woke up and everything on my account was destroyed from liek 1-2 attacks

oke offtopicing done h34r:

You posted Outwar eh? It was a great text-base game a few years ago but some major changes messed it up and they lost a lot of players including myself.

I got myself to the top 20 every night or two from attacks back then since I had so many attack turns per hour but didnt have a large army to stay near the top. They changed the game adding elemental Boss&#39;s and stuff with new armor and a few months after that another expansion came and ruined the game. :P

Played it when I was in Grade11 a few years ago. :lol:

Banned Senior Member

there are thousands of text based mmo&#39;s online :S

i played kingsofchaos for like 2 years before i realized it was a huge waste of time to play.

no matter how many soldiers you have, no matter how much defens eyou have, someone will always have even higher sabotage rating, and will destroy eveyrthing you have ><

there was dis other game, combatgrounds or something, i played for a few weeks, i was doin prettty good, then 1 morning i woke up and everything on my account was destroyed from liek 1-2 attacks

oke offtopicing done h34r:[/b]
    Kings of Chaos... haha I played that game in Age 1 but quit before age 3 started ( age 2 as like... 11 months long? ) Pretty much ya, no matter how high your stats were ( unless you were #1 in all 3 areas ) someone had better stats then you, andif they knew it you were fucked.

After KoC I played BattleGrounds: Command and Conquer for awhile, a few of us from KoC went to it and we pretty much ran the first 2 ages of the game till we quit. After that was Mediwar which was fun and for awhile I had an autobuyer programmed for me

Then I left all those and played Socom then KO :x