usings pets

This is a discussion on usings pets within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is someone knows how to use automatic loot plz post here and how to use pes skill bar ty....
Page: 1

arkas

is someone knows how to use automatic loot plz post here and how to use pes skill bar ty.

First you buy auto loot at Power up store, Then you go to the guy who gave u the pet.
    Then you "activate" it or whatever its named, Then you press "P" go to inventory and take the auto loot
    and place it in the slots

Then you press Alt + 1 and press till it says " Pet set in auto loot mode" or whatever it says

arkas

First you buy auto loot at Power up store, Then you go to the guy who gave u the pet.
    Then you "activate" it or whatever its named, Then you press "P" go to inventory and take the auto loot
    and place it in the slots

Then you press Alt + 1 and press till it says " Pet set in auto loot mode" or whatever it says[/b]
    i did all these things you said
    but when i push alt +1 it start to say defence familiar mode ans stuff i have already did autolooting ready i went to the guy and he confirmed it to me i had the pet 2 lvl till now idk

arkas

oh ok tdid ty for info _)))