Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Spam/Locked: So.. Undying in vs cool, or not?

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: So.. Undying in vs cool, or not? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Undy and 2k buff are both skill if undy makes more hp and u whine for it ur'all noobs If ...
Page: 2

CallMeNoob

Undy and 2k buff are both skill if undy makes more hp and u whine for it ur'all noobs
    If warrior have more hp then u with undy u dont need whine warrior is suppost to be with hige hp he got good things but bad things too So stop whine
    (It's for who replyed)

Now for the 1vs1 if u organize a 1vs1 he dont should use DD but undy (both buffed undy not good for u? ur problem)

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

s1e

venom

You can set some rules for 1on1 but if its not in "the rules" then its ok^^

lol? i have it farped when u had undy and dd in the 2nd time i almost killed you then ur rogue started atk me and minor you. when u used 1500 buff i pwn u with almost full hp, funny huh? then next time i will just use spear boots and spear talia. lets see u vs me when u hit me 250.

Banned

You can set some rules for 1on1 but if its not in "the rules" then its ok^^[/b]
    +1.
    we didnt decide any rule ..

lol? i have it farped when u had undy and dd in the 2nd time i almost killed you then ur rogue started atk me and minor you. when u used 1500 buff i pwn u with almost full hp, funny huh? then next time i will just use spear boots and spear talia. lets see u vs me when u hit me 250.[/b]
    lol, i looked 132312 hours for rouge for wolf.. found turk gay...
    i didnt know he gonna heal me and attack you.. when he start it i stopped attack you 4 you kill him.. but your gay a dumb ass..

really no power for kids ..
    gl
    you a abel to close this topic loves hahah :P

we didnt? i told you 20 times im going to darin you to see if ur using undying, or dd..

warriors with undying vs rogues still get raped, tip: use drains too.

It just shows how much of a noob you are if you have to use undy and DD against a level 67 sin when you yourself are 70.
    Sad.

I don't care if you win or lose, you're still a pussy in my books.

Banned

It just shows how much of a noob you are if you have to use undy and DD against a level 67 sin when you yourself are 70.
    Sad.

I don't care if you win or lose, you're still a pussy in my books.[/b]
    mmm
    let me tell you a personal secret , between us : i dont care about fag like you and everyones who think so...
    i'll use my DD helmet ! No for nothing i made it ,
    and i'll get my BUFFS LIKE I WANT !
    he might make +8 armor set for undy 2 ! i have only +7 ... so bad no +8 ahaha :P

so f.o and stfu ! BYE ! TAMAM ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

this topic might be closed ,

Banned

mmm
    let me tell you a personal secret , between us : i dont care about fag like you and everyones who think so...
    i'll use my DD helmet ! No for nothing i made it ,
    and i'll get my BUFFS LIKE I WANT !
    he might make +8 armor set for undy 2 ! i have only +7 ... so bad no +8 ahaha :P

so f.o and stfu ! BYE ! TAMAM ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

this topic might be closed ,[/b]
    there are plenty of more people like you that say "dd is fair" or "spear defense is fair" i would like to see you fight any sin with 60 spear defense on, only to complain later that it was unfair.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

ppl have different rules in vs, some use weapons def while others don't

it depends on whatever u guys decide,
    if there werent any rules then the warrior could use wutever he wanted to even though it might be unfair
    and if he ignores the rules then u dont even to have to vs him, just find someone else

another thing is if u knew he had undying y would u start vsing him, if u thought it was unfair u shouldnt have vsed him. seems like u trying to make up excuses y u lost. its easy to walk away from a vs if he doesnt follow the rules(if there were any)

lol.. first at all, i killed him. he just killed me ONES when he have undying and dd, and i think its unfair. i told him i wont vs him if he will use it.. but he did, and just started atk me. even when he had undying and dd i took him (1-1) when he have normal buffs as me, i can pwn him with full hp. ignore thats he even have better gear then me.

marlot0

maybe you right in say is not any rule for 1vs1 but i think if you made a vs tri made atleast whit the same hp cause you dont know the uniques what the other got so that will be fair a vs whit undy really sux and sux mroe when who beat you say: im best lol

lol.. i have 2.8k hp.. he have 6.8k hp. pretty cool vs huh?

people who use undy in vs are noobs.[/b]

+1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast