Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Spam/Locked: so, what I have missed?

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: so, what I have missed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lvl cap got raised to 80...and then again to lvl 83. New pk zones for for lower lvl's, new items, ...
Page: 2

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

lvl cap got raised to 80...and then again to lvl 83. New pk zones for for lower lvl's, new items, new long/short capes...new bosses...new quests. New bugs, new hacks, new cheats..that covers most of it.

Banned

well , after many expansions , k2 still cannot win the war with hackers , pus is becoming more about money and closer to the all mighty private server

platnium exp 400% exp to lvl 51 , after that its almost like private ko lvling
    lvl 70 dungeon , you go with a party of random 8 and try to get through a dungeon full of mobs who are not much of a challenge to a full 8 man party , at the end you try to outwit the other nation to get the last drop

bdw 60-69 you pk for 30 minutes at the chance of 7.7 m exp if you win and 3.4 i belive if you loose , winner gets a red chest

koxpers dont sit anymore.........they stand

gm's are well..... almost never around and if they are its almost like they are non existent

there is so much more , alot of postive ATTEMPTS to make the game better , but tbh the hackers just win

hope this helps its what i could think of quickly :P

nutsackatak1

Lets see rogues have a minor cool down now. There is a new pk area for level 60-69. Koxp is running rampant in all areas (which dc's people for some reason). There are no GM's banning people in game that are obviously using 3rd party tools and bug abusing. NP transfer goes on all day every day in pk areas. GMs are selling high level characters and valuable items (+9 and +10, +3 uniques etc) for thousands of dollars, but by creating them out of no where (database hacking), therein making it no longer a game of earning items and upgrading them and getting lucky, but a game of who makes the biggest pay check. I remember a time in cypher when this game was fun with +7 shits, even with HeaveN running around, but it's gotten pretty crazy now. Lets see there are new weapons. You have to farm mobs for hours to get the parts to make them, and trying to even make a +0 is a risk because it might not work. Morodan has changed. There are new armors besides valk. There are gloves like valk that give you 2% ( or 3) dmg or defense against a class. The level cap is now 83, with new abilities at 83 (the warrior ability adds 10 feet to your attack radius >.>). There is now a server that restricts turkish IP's that is arguably the most legitimate server to play on, but due to server population, may be boring at times (although population seems to be on the rise lately). K2 had a forgiveness program where you buy prem and the account you hacked/bug abused on is unbanned. Speaking of premium, there is a new premium called platinum, which costs 35 dollars and gives you the same as gold except 400% exp to 50 and 100% (double exp) after that. It is much easier to master and obtain skills now because you only need a couple items (that drop from mini bosses) instead of all of the jewels (crudes, saphires). There is also a new daily even called border defense war. This is for levels 60-69. It's an 8v8 battle that lasts 30 minutes and whichever side has the most kills, wins. Since wall hack and koxp is so common, this event is difficult to win for good guy players. If you do win, you receive 5% exp and a red chest (one step down from a green chest, its garbage), and an exp scroll (20% more) that lasts for 4 hours. If you lose, you still recieve 3% exp and the exp scroll. Once you hit level 70, the next new daily event is called Juraid Mountain. In this event, you go through 3 rooms and must defeat 4 bosses in each room. These bosses may drob black, green, or blue gems, which may be turned into the chaotic generator for items. Each boss you kill spawns a mob of doom soldiers, derus, or trolls. Once you move through those rooms, your last task is to kill the final boss, called the Deva Bird (looks like a cockroach on its back), and kill it. The catch is that the other nation might be trying to kill it as well. So who ever kills the Deva Bird wins. If no one kills the Deva Bird, then the nation with the most kills wins. This event gives no exp, except that which you receive from killing mobs. Your reward is a gem that you get based on your level. Until you're like 78, they blow. If you lose, you get a black gem, which blows but you can sell it for some pot money. Phew this is gettin pretty long eh? I mean I went into some detail with it. Hmm what else.. To answer your question eslant is the same, except the bosses are much harder to kill now. Bach, Duke, and that other piece of shit don't drop ROCs, ROMs, or ROLs anymore; some hard as shit bosses in CZ drop them (need a party to take down). Atilla only spawns in CZ. Chinese people kill isiloon all day through wall hacking/koxp to make money for there gold farming shits. A new website called KingofKnight tells you everyones items (except their jewels). Hmm tryin to think of some more... what else... oh the monument in war only has one gay blessing now. Speed hack is out there as well; basically any hack you can think of. I think the interface has changed since your time, but not sure. I mean, thats really pretty much all thats been going on. Also, cocks

Banned

Lets see rogues have a minor cool down now. There is a new pk area for level 60-69. Koxp is running rampant in all areas (which dc's people for some reason). There are no GM's banning people in game that are obviously using 3rd party tools and bug abusing. NP transfer goes on all day every day in pk areas. GMs are selling high level characters and valuable items (+9 and +10, +3 uniques etc) for thousands of dollars, but by creating them out of no where (database hacking), therein making it no longer a game of earning items and upgrading them and getting lucky, but a game of who makes the biggest pay check. I remember a time in cypher when this game was fun with +7 shits, even with HeaveN running around, but it's gotten pretty crazy now. Lets see there are new weapons. You have to farm mobs for hours to get the parts to make them, and trying to even make a +0 is a risk because it might not work. Morodan has changed. There are new armors besides valk. There are gloves like valk that give you 2% ( or 3) dmg or defense against a class. The level cap is now 83, with new abilities at 83 (the warrior ability adds 10 feet to your attack radius >.>). There is now a server that restricts turkish IP's that is arguably the most legitimate server to play on, but due to server population, may be boring at times (although population seems to be on the rise lately). K2 had a forgiveness program where you buy prem and the account you hacked/bug abused on is unbanned. Speaking of premium, there is a new premium called platinum, which costs 35 dollars and gives you the same as gold except 400% exp to 50 and 100% (double exp) after that. It is much easier to master and obtain skills now because you only need a couple items (that drop from mini bosses) instead of all of the jewels (crudes, saphires). There is also a new daily even called border defense war. This is for levels 60-69. It's an 8v8 battle that lasts 30 minutes and whichever side has the most kills, wins. Since wall hack and koxp is so common, this event is difficult to win for good guy players. If you do win, you receive 5% exp and a red chest (one step down from a green chest, its garbage), and an exp scroll (20% more) that lasts for 4 hours. If you lose, you still recieve 3% exp and the exp scroll. Once you hit level 70, the next new daily event is called Juraid Mountain. In this event, you go through 3 rooms and must defeat 4 bosses in each room. These bosses may drob black, green, or blue gems, which may be turned into the chaotic generator for items. Each boss you kill spawns a mob of doom soldiers, derus, or trolls. Once you move through those rooms, your last task is to kill the final boss, called the Deva Bird (looks like a cockroach on its back), and kill it. The catch is that the other nation might be trying to kill it as well. So who ever kills the Deva Bird wins. If no one kills the Deva Bird, then the nation with the most kills wins. This event gives no exp, except that which you receive from killing mobs. Your reward is a gem that you get based on your level. Until you're like 78, they blow. If you lose, you get a black gem, which blows but you can sell it for some pot money. Phew this is gettin pretty long eh? I mean I went into some detail with it. Hmm what else.. To answer your question eslant is the same, except the bosses are much harder to kill now. Bach, Duke, and that other piece of shit don't drop ROCs, ROMs, or ROLs anymore; some hard as shit bosses in CZ drop them (need a party to take down). Atilla only spawns in CZ. Chinese people kill isiloon all day through wall hacking/koxp to make money for there gold farming shits. A new website called KingofKnight tells you everyones items (except their jewels). Hmm tryin to think of some more... what else... oh the monument in war only has one gay blessing now. Speed hack is out there as well; basically any hack you can think of. I think the interface has changed since your time, but not sure. I mean, thats really pretty much all thats been going on. Also, cocks[/b]
    that sums it up well said

oli

What have you missed?... Nothing, only the game became even worse, and you can't do anything without +9's...

koxp, dupe, +9's, +3's, db hacks, gm shop, etc, etc.[/b]
    +1

Validating

so called fun

Lets see rogues have a minor cool down now. There is a new pk area for level 60-69. Koxp is running rampant in all areas (which dc's people for some reason). There are no GM's banning people in game that are obviously using 3rd party tools and bug abusing. NP transfer goes on all day every day in pk areas. GMs are selling high level characters and valuable items (+9 and +10, +3 uniques etc) for thousands of dollars, but by creating them out of no where (database hacking), therein making it no longer a game of earning items and upgrading them and getting lucky, but a game of who makes the biggest pay check. I remember a time in cypher when this game was fun with +7 shits, even with HeaveN running around, but it's gotten pretty crazy now. Lets see there are new weapons. You have to farm mobs for hours to get the parts to make them, and trying to even make a +0 is a risk because it might not work. Morodan has changed. There are new armors besides valk. There are gloves like valk that give you 2% ( or 3) dmg or defense against a class. The level cap is now 83, with new abilities at 83 (the warrior ability adds 10 feet to your attack radius >.>). There is now a server that restricts turkish IP's that is arguably the most legitimate server to play on, but due to server population, may be boring at times (although population seems to be on the rise lately). K2 had a forgiveness program where you buy prem and the account you hacked/bug abused on is unbanned. Speaking of premium, there is a new premium called platinum, which costs 35 dollars and gives you the same as gold except 400% exp to 50 and 100% (double exp) after that. It is much easier to master and obtain skills now because you only need a couple items (that drop from mini bosses) instead of all of the jewels (crudes, saphires). There is also a new daily even called border defense war. This is for levels 60-69. It's an 8v8 battle that lasts 30 minutes and whichever side has the most kills, wins. Since wall hack and koxp is so common, this event is difficult to win for good guy players. If you do win, you receive 5% exp and a red chest (one step down from a green chest, its garbage), and an exp scroll (20% more) that lasts for 4 hours. If you lose, you still recieve 3% exp and the exp scroll. Once you hit level 70, the next new daily event is called Juraid Mountain. In this event, you go through 3 rooms and must defeat 4 bosses in each room. These bosses may drob black, green, or blue gems, which may be turned into the chaotic generator for items. Each boss you kill spawns a mob of doom soldiers, derus, or trolls. Once you move through those rooms, your last task is to kill the final boss, called the Deva Bird (looks like a cockroach on its back), and kill it. The catch is that the other nation might be trying to kill it as well. So who ever kills the Deva Bird wins. If no one kills the Deva Bird, then the nation with the most kills wins. This event gives no exp, except that which you receive from killing mobs. Your reward is a gem that you get based on your level. Until you're like 78, they blow. If you lose, you get a black gem, which blows but you can sell it for some pot money. Phew this is gettin pretty long eh? I mean I went into some detail with it. Hmm what else.. To answer your question eslant is the same, except the bosses are much harder to kill now. Bach, Duke, and that other piece of shit don't drop ROCs, ROMs, or ROLs anymore; some hard as shit bosses in CZ drop them (need a party to take down). Atilla only spawns in CZ. Chinese people kill isiloon all day through wall hacking/koxp to make money for there gold farming shits. A new website called KingofKnight tells you everyones items (except their jewels). Hmm tryin to think of some more... what else... oh the monument in war only has one gay blessing now. Speed hack is out there as well; basically any hack you can think of. I think the interface has changed since your time, but not sure. I mean, thats really pretty much all thats been going on. Also, cocks[/b]
    one of the better posts I've read on an online forum. mucho gracias for all the info, it's pretty interesting.

I'll look up that KingofKnight website and see what new weps/etc they have now.

to everyone else, thanks. it's nice to be back again.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

one of the better posts I've read on an online forum. mucho gracias for all the info, it's pretty interesting.

to everyone else, thanks. it's nice to be back again.[/b]
    see you on areas ';-p

as the title says. what's new in the game since '04? what hasn't changed? does eslant still exist? lol
    you get my drift, so fill me in. [/b]
    long time no see typo Haven't played much USKO since we took our ways but its been shit ever since.

tommyleonghk

to everyone else, thanks. it's nice to be back again.[/b]
    :S

attempting a come back is like attempting another suicide

good luck

h34r:

auditurbo4

Dunno if anyone said but new level cap is 83 :lol:

oli

Dunno if anyone said but new level cap is 83 :lol:[/b]
    Yes WhatTheNut did. Read the previous posts before you write something...

dragunmaster

I really do not mean this to be a flame

but honestly there is a new topic like this every week, if you just looked int he general section you will see someone has already posted what you posted "whats new in KO havent played in a while"

I dont think its needed to make a new topic like this once a week?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I really do not mean this to be a flame

but honestly there is a new topic like this every week, if you just looked int he general section you will see someone has already posted what you posted "whats new in KO havent played in a while"

I dont think its needed to make a new topic like this once a week?[/b]
    i don't think there should be a Carnac West topic every day...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast