Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Spam/Locked: so, what I have missed?

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: so, what I have missed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lets see rogues have a minor cool down now. There is a new pk area for level 60-69. Koxp is ...
Page: 3

shampoo

Lets see rogues have a minor cool down now. There is a new pk area for level 60-69. Koxp is running rampant in all areas (which dc's people for some reason). There are no GM's banning people in game that are obviously using 3rd party tools and bug abusing. NP transfer goes on all day every day in pk areas. GMs are selling high level characters and valuable items (+9 and +10, +3 uniques etc) for thousands of dollars, but by creating them out of no where (database hacking), therein making it no longer a game of earning items and upgrading them and getting lucky, but a game of who makes the biggest pay check. I remember a time in cypher when this game was fun with +7 shits, even with HeaveN running around, but it's gotten pretty crazy now. Lets see there are new weapons. You have to farm mobs for hours to get the parts to make them, and trying to even make a +0 is a risk because it might not work. Morodan has changed. There are new armors besides valk. There are gloves like valk that give you 2% ( or 3) dmg or defense against a class. The level cap is now 83, with new abilities at 83 (the warrior ability adds 10 feet to your attack radius >.>). There is now a server that restricts turkish IP's that is arguably the most legitimate server to play on, but due to server population, may be boring at times (although population seems to be on the rise lately). K2 had a forgiveness program where you buy prem and the account you hacked/bug abused on is unbanned. Speaking of premium, there is a new premium called platinum, which costs 35 dollars and gives you the same as gold except 400% exp to 50 and 100% (double exp) after that. It is much easier to master and obtain skills now because you only need a couple items (that drop from mini bosses) instead of all of the jewels (crudes, saphires). There is also a new daily even called border defense war. This is for levels 60-69. It's an 8v8 battle that lasts 30 minutes and whichever side has the most kills, wins. Since wall hack and koxp is so common, this event is difficult to win for good guy players. If you do win, you receive 5% exp and a red chest (one step down from a green chest, its garbage), and an exp scroll (20% more) that lasts for 4 hours. If you lose, you still recieve 3% exp and the exp scroll. Once you hit level 70, the next new daily event is called Juraid Mountain. In this event, you go through 3 rooms and must defeat 4 bosses in each room. These bosses may drob black, green, or blue gems, which may be turned into the chaotic generator for items. Each boss you kill spawns a mob of doom soldiers, derus, or trolls. Once you move through those rooms, your last task is to kill the final boss, called the Deva Bird (looks like a cockroach on its back), and kill it. The catch is that the other nation might be trying to kill it as well. So who ever kills the Deva Bird wins. If no one kills the Deva Bird, then the nation with the most kills wins. This event gives no exp, except that which you receive from killing mobs. Your reward is a gem that you get based on your level. Until you're like 78, they blow. If you lose, you get a black gem, which blows but you can sell it for some pot money. Phew this is gettin pretty long eh? I mean I went into some detail with it. Hmm what else.. To answer your question eslant is the same, except the bosses are much harder to kill now. Bach, Duke, and that other piece of shit don't drop ROCs, ROMs, or ROLs anymore; some hard as shit bosses in CZ drop them (need a party to take down). Atilla only spawns in CZ. Chinese people kill isiloon all day through wall hacking/koxp to make money for there gold farming shits. A new website called KingofKnight tells you everyones items (except their jewels). Hmm tryin to think of some more... what else... oh the monument in war only has one gay blessing now. Speed hack is out there as well; basically any hack you can think of. I think the interface has changed since your time, but not sure. I mean, thats really pretty much all thats been going on. Also, cocks[/b]
    You must be a movie director; very climatic ending.

MeinKampf Diez Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

one of the better posts I've read on an online forum. mucho gracias for all the info, it's pretty interesting.

I'll look up that KingofKnight website and see what new weps/etc they have now.
    to everyone else, thanks. it's nice to be back again.[/b]
    to be back is a bad idea bro <_<

never start this game and u save alot money

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Sup Typo, long time no see. Remember the good ole Sym days

ah, do I ever, I miss you guys too!

<3 seph and aellio, some of the coolest oldies.

I don&#39;t plan on coming &#39;back&#39; though; if anything it would be piggybacking on someone else&#39;s account just to try it for a bit.

;P

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

there&#39;s combo!

Another thing that changed is the general attitude on this forum which has worsened

game is alot more competitive and fast paced now aswell. back before KE even came out i remember days when people would just get together and talk for a while and not worry about pk/xp/bosses. but now its constantly gogog. game gets boring quickly, but you mind find it fun since you will get to try out all he new things that have been implemented. even though alot of them probably dont work.

you guys forgot something
    you can have a pet xD and level it to 60

miami

dont come back this game is shitttt lol

exactly what i was gunna say.

Guy is tryin to act like he&#39;s oldskool on the internet, how more sad could it get ;D[/b]

LMAO well then you arent old skool urself the real old skool were allready playing before this forum was created we used to be on the ranking forums............

Hey Typ0 m8 how are u

Ancient noob Senior Member

Lets see rogues have a minor cool down now. There is a new pk area for level 60-69. Koxp is running rampant in all areas (which dc&#39;s people for some reason). There are no GM&#39;s banning people in game that are obviously using 3rd party tools and bug abusing. NP transfer goes on all day every day in pk areas. GMs are selling high level characters and valuable items (+9 and +10, +3 uniques etc) for thousands of dollars, but by creating them out of no where (database hacking), therein making it no longer a game of earning items and upgrading them and getting lucky, but a game of who makes the biggest pay check. I remember a time in cypher when this game was fun with +7 shits, even with HeaveN running around, but it&#39;s gotten pretty crazy now. Lets see there are new weapons. You have to farm mobs for hours to get the parts to make them, and trying to even make a +0 is a risk because it might not work. Morodan has changed. There are new armors besides valk. There are gloves like valk that give you 2% ( or 3) dmg or defense against a class. The level cap is now 83, with new abilities at 83 (the warrior ability adds 10 feet to your attack radius >.>). There is now a server that restricts turkish IP&#39;s that is arguably the most legitimate server to play on, but due to server population, may be boring at times (although population seems to be on the rise lately). K2 had a forgiveness program where you buy prem and the account you hacked/bug abused on is unbanned. Speaking of premium, there is a new premium called platinum, which costs 35 dollars and gives you the same as gold except 400% exp to 50 and 100% (double exp) after that. It is much easier to master and obtain skills now because you only need a couple items (that drop from mini bosses) instead of all of the jewels (crudes, saphires). There is also a new daily even called border defense war. This is for levels 60-69. It&#39;s an 8v8 battle that lasts 30 minutes and whichever side has the most kills, wins. Since wall hack and koxp is so common, this event is difficult to win for good guy players. If you do win, you receive 5% exp and a red chest (one step down from a green chest, its garbage), and an exp scroll (20% more) that lasts for 4 hours. If you lose, you still recieve 3% exp and the exp scroll. Once you hit level 70, the next new daily event is called Juraid Mountain. In this event, you go through 3 rooms and must defeat 4 bosses in each room. These bosses may drob black, green, or blue gems, which may be turned into the chaotic generator for items. Each boss you kill spawns a mob of doom soldiers, derus, or trolls. Once you move through those rooms, your last task is to kill the final boss, called the Deva Bird (looks like a cockroach on its back), and kill it. The catch is that the other nation might be trying to kill it as well. So who ever kills the Deva Bird wins. If no one kills the Deva Bird, then the nation with the most kills wins. This event gives no exp, except that which you receive from killing mobs. Your reward is a gem that you get based on your level. Until you&#39;re like 78, they blow. If you lose, you get a black gem, which blows but you can sell it for some pot money. Phew this is gettin pretty long eh? I mean I went into some detail with it. Hmm what else.. To answer your question eslant is the same, except the bosses are much harder to kill now. Bach, Duke, and that other piece of shit don&#39;t drop ROCs, ROMs, or ROLs anymore; some hard as shit bosses in CZ drop them (need a party to take down). Atilla only spawns in CZ. Chinese people kill isiloon all day through wall hacking/koxp to make money for there gold farming shits. A new website called KingofKnight tells you everyones items (except their jewels). Hmm tryin to think of some more... what else... oh the monument in war only has one gay blessing now. Speed hack is out there as well; basically any hack you can think of. I think the interface has changed since your time, but not sure. I mean, thats really pretty much all thats been going on. Also, cocks[/b]
    forgot to add Bifrost was added some time ago, it was fun to participate in and a cool way to make money, until people duped the hell out of the Bifrost fragments while they were stackable. then k2 added a patch which eliminated stackable fragments, but i think people were still duping them. finally, k2 disabled Bifrost, and many of us are still hoping Bifrsot will return, same as how many of us are hoping that the Select Character option is enabled again... someday... somehow... before ko is no longer played in this universe.

nutsackatak1

forgot to add Bifrost was added some time ago, it was fun to participate in and a cool way to make money, until people duped the hell out of the Bifrost fragments while they were stackable. then k2 added a patch which eliminated stackable fragments, but i think people were still duping them. finally, k2 disabled Bifrost, and many of us are still hoping Bifrsot will return, same as how many of us are hoping that the Select Character option is enabled again... someday... somehow... before ko is no longer played in this universe.[/b]
    Oh thought bitfrost was out back then. i did forget pets tho lol, although they useless so it&#39;s whatevs

Oh thought bitfrost was out back then. i did forget pets tho lol, although they useless so it&#39;s whatevs[/b]
    lvl60pet can plvl a lvl10 to lvl 35 in almost 30min!!!!
    they are only useful to lvl up to like 40 then u can find better xp lol

dah

TYP0!!! Sup? XD
    I just had a thought about KO for once and thought i&#39;d go on here =O
    I&#39;m surprised I remembered my username / password.
    No I don&#39;t play KO, and have no intentions of playing it again. lol :P

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

there&#39;s a lot more +9 shell sets (not just on ares and diez). lot more +3 iron sets, etc etc. clans now have to donate nps from their characters to achieve top 5 on server. clans can have long capes that are sexy as hell, eslant still exists all tho no1 goes there unless its jurad time. (jurad is an event for 70+ that occurs twice daily), you can get gems and turn them into the chaotic generator in moradon and get uniques depending on ur luck. bifrost will never exist again so dont worry about that. there is only 1 war map (which licks scrote) and a lvl 55 noob can kill 43565432 lvl 83s by right clicking on a switch and rolling logs onto you that will 1 hit you if u have less than 8.7k hp. there are arrow shower hackers on most servers that run and shoot so fast in war and moradon and other areas that it will crash your kol str8 to ur desktop. the amount of exp you need to go from 80-83 is basically like doing 70-80 all over again, however the new skills are rather fun. rogues have a minor heal cooldown now, so as to make it harder for people to "pedal" their minor heals i guess. most ppl think it&#39;s bs and tbl edit it out. x trap hasnt been around for a while hence why there are shower hackers again; they even make the kill list for wars now (which you can see in moradon by your respective nation&#39;s tp gate). border defense wars make it easier to get lvl 70. or you can simply stay 69 and pk in ronark land base where it&#39;s only a zone for lvl 60-69 players. ardream still exists for 59 players however. there are new cursed weapons that are somewhat hard to make. you have to collect fossils that can be farmed in cz, as well as farm the new Krowaz area for drops in order to attempt to manufacture a new weapon/armor. a set of the new armor will give you the same ac and bonuses as shell however when u complete a full set you will get a lot of extra bonuses and resists that are very nice. the new weapons are pretty sick, very few +8s at all, most are still all +7. they have a chance with each hit to do one of a few things. there are kinds that can turn your char big for a little bit (like you used beozar), ones that recharge all your skills, ones that zap your hp (the best imo..i.e. hit some1 for 600 but on their hp bar they will drop 1k+), and also when you are hit you cannot be tp&#39;d by your party is another possible curse. trinas now guarantee your item to +5. blue trinas are used to increase ur success when attempting to manufacture new cursed weapons and armors. oh and nobody of a decent lvl exps at eslant ds anymore. all exp takes place in cz at either titan, dark stone, or booro <----most popular. duke, bishop, back do not exist in main cz but they still exist in ronark land base. in main cz there are now bosses that you absolutely cannot miss called Dulian (drops roc), Query(drops rol) Jersey (drops rom). you pretty much need a decent party to take them down. you can solo but it will take years. atilla also spawns in cz bowl as well. 2x atilla per spawn times/restarts. lesath still drops cs in cz as well. there is a monument in cz called Ronark Monument and if your nation holds it you get more nps per kill when u kill the opposing nation in pk.

thats bout all i can think of right now. i typed a lot may i have a cookie?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast