Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spam/Locked: There is one thing what i really cant understand

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: There is one thing what i really cant understand within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So maybe somebody can tell me here that why are turks so reatard. I mean if we are in dungeon ...
Page: 1

So maybe somebody can tell me here that why are turks so reatard. I mean if we are in dungeon and some idiot loots a shit for the other idiot then why they say that it was ME? I cant speak utrkish and easy to say that i was and from that time they all say i am noob and die and some really bad things about my family....
    Any reason? Maybe some turkish player from here can tell me...

thx

Its not just Turks, come c-west and check out the Spanish.

Its not just Turks, come c-west and check out the Spanish.[/b]
    +1 every nation doing same shit. they are just 1-15years old kids ....

Yeah it's pretty bad.
    Some turk got looted a str jewellery by accidentlly so when we got to deva and were winning on kills 4:0 ( we had 7 they had 4 ) he kept running out naked and dying and made it 12:11, his reason was because he didn't get a gem, even though, he's level 80, so if we would of won he would of gotten a silver gem not that useless black we all got.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Its turks coz it is 80% of them in this game. If it was 80% of americans, russians or martians you would be blaming them and making topics how retarded they are. Learn not to generalise people by nation, color or opinions.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

this topic is useless

You gonna make a topic each time a guy swears at you?
    common man be serious, this is KO. So what if they swear or when they talk a diffrent language they live on the other side of the world anyway.
    And its not only turks, allot of English speaking ppl do it to
    just ignore it and hope you win next ed

this topic is useless

You gonna make a topic each time a guy swears at you?
    common man be serious, this is KO. So what if they swear or when they talk a diffrent language they live on the other side of the world anyway.
    And its not only turks, allot of English speaking ppl do it to
    just ignore it and hope you win next ed [/b]
    I already waited this. No. I didint make such atopic on my 3 years playing history on ko. But today it was really annoying. Yeah i am trying to not generalize but its harder and harder day by day... cause not only 3 or 5 people doing this...
    Oh and if turks can make topic about how retard english speaking peple are on official forum, why i couldnt make one about them too?

Banned

Well you should know that God gave intelligence to people through a big rain and turks at that time used a umbrella

Reallizt

The only turks doing stuff like those are the childeren

bountyhunter

turks hate americans cus of the past, the US did some bad to truks and now they hate the english speakers. it's like i hate russians. they had estonia inprisonment twice, we managed to fought free but there are still tight moments between our countries

kibal

Its not just Turks, come c-west and check out the Spanish.[/b]
    The spanish speakers u mean , since im sure they r southamerican not people from spain .

mammlea2

yeah, spanish spears they can be from cambodia, japan etc

kaanzor69

I&#39;m a turk and i can tell you that it doesn&#39;t really matter what race anyone is. If the party was full of americans and there was one turk, and you got the str item, im pretty sure everyone would say goddam turk looted that shit <_<

I hate turks who act like children, but in the other hand I just love turks who can speak english they r so much fun lol.

oli

They may just did a mistake and they didn&#39;t want to wear the consequence, or they think it&#39;s funny to loot out some stupid things for the others...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast