Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spam/Locked: There is one thing what i really cant understand

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: There is one thing what i really cant understand within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; one thing i almost hate as much, is the people crying over getting opal,crude,crystal's in ED? i mean they are ...
Page: 2

Banned

one thing i almost hate as much, is the people crying over getting opal,crude,crystal's in ED?
    i mean they are worth more then blackgem which like 50% of all get in ED

So they rather throw away money and get a black,blue,green gem instead of just letting the chance give them a opal,crude,crystal and then mayb get another chance to get one more gem

But today one noob looted out a twin axe or wtf. So i can understand that he is angry etc.. but why they say i looted if not. Thats why i am very angry. They are lying and then then all the party members startin to flame me that i am a noob. And ofc i dont like if some idiot 12 years old noob saying bad things about my mother cause i didnt make bad for them. And you say 12 years old kids? Hm... I dunno how its going there but here in Europe kids can learn respect and some culture so maybe you had to say for other turkish kids that dont say such things and dont lie!

let's call it bad karma. you talk in every chance about turks. thats the way you get it back

1337bOOm

well when i was in dungeon one time, i didnt get any gems at all. but at deva bird, some turkish player in my party gave me 2 of his gems because he knew i didnt get any. so you cant really blame the whole race/nationality for just one person's mistake.

well when i was in dungeon one time, i didnt get any gems at all. but at deva bird, some turkish player in my party gave me 2 of his gems because he knew i didnt get any. so you cant really blame the whole race/nationality for just one person's mistake.[/b]
    lucky boy...
    And which one person? You mean the 15-20 ones per day?

When our party leader kicked a turk that was not using skills (after 5 warnings) at Dark Stones, the person called all his turkish friends to come ks us and take over our spot. (Mainly lvl 80 R2 members) While doing it they were screaming: ALL TURKS UNITE AND TAKE OUR SPOT BACK, THEY ARE KSERS ALLAHH ALLAAHH. Translated by a turkish player that I know for a long ass time. I dont think anyone whom parents teached them respect would do that to a clanparty with all english players, and also lie about us ksing.
    I just dont get it.
    When my low lvl char was doing apos. I got kicked more than once because I couldnt speak turkish...
    They called me an Ingilish Mottafukar.
    And again, I just dont get it.

lil_mageskillz

ofc the turks are mostly children, this game is not 18+ lol

BJK

you look this wrong.
    there is ofc good turkish players, but the most players from ko is from turkey and this is the reason.
    if it would be more player from another country, so you would complain them.. am i wrong?

Banned

well i started write my dungeon results everytime for months and months and after many test i found out a formula that should help someone:

- 1 turk in party => you have 12,5% chance to lose;
    - 2 turks in party => you have 25% chance to lose;
    - 3 turks in party => you have 37,5% chance to lose;
    - 4 turks in party => you have 50% chance to lose;
    - 5 turks in party => you have 62,5% chance to lose;
    - 6 turks in party => you have 75% chance to lose;
    - 7 turks in party => better ALT F4

only a joke i have many turks friends but when u have problems with them is coz 99% of the time are -12 years old kid

Stronger

well i started write my dungeon results everytime for months and months and after many test i found out a formula that should help someone:

- 7 turks in party => better ALT F4
    only a joke i have many turks friends but when u have problems with them is coz 99% of the time are -12 years old kid[/b]

hah i love it

Uzu

its just because u are a gavur, sorry for you.

ItsAllStrength

someone had this quote in their sig " having an internet fight is like running in the special olympics even if you win your still retarded." who cares what they say

zabjaka

someone had this quote in their sig " having an internet fight is like running in the special olympics even if you win your still retarded." who cares what they say[/b]
    haaha true D:

and

- 7 turks in party => better ALT F4[/b]
    HAHAHA ROFL

Richie

Out of the 200+ Juraids i have been to, the only problems i have come into are from 2 Americans and 1 Spanish speaking nut. 99% of the time if something is looted the next Gem is given to the person above you. This is a system that totally was unexpected and has worked out well. Turkish in my server dont seem to care where you are from, as long as you can play the game and not talk trash. Of course there are a few exceptions. But on the most part, theres always 1 English speaking Turk or 1 Turkish speaking Englishman.
    Maybe im biased, idk, i tend to get along with most people (except arrogant yanks)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12