Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Top 25 with glow hand?

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Top 25 with glow hand? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; New clan system: you loose your nps and give it to the clan , you can not get them back ...
Page: 2

MillionVoices

New clan system:

you loose your nps and give it to the clan , you can not get them back after you have donated into the clan , 360k (donated) nps to get long capes and like 2.8 mil nps to get the felankor cape .. 2.2 mil for isiloon cape. have fun guys joining a clan donating your nps then getting kicked better trust the clan your in

p.s. this is what i have gathered so far. i could be wrong.[/b]
    LOL

3thos

Lets see you talking in my language , go ahed and talk .. Hebrew , i waiting , even if you learn it 5+ years , you'll dont talk that good , i learn English at school only 3 years , and even if its sucks , i cant talk like American ppl since they have other slang , its like the russion in my country , they live more then 10 years here , and you think they speak good Hebrew? no they still wrong, so fuk off and dont blame my English , this is all what you can say about me ah ?

This is lame forum , but since there is no other KO forum , i must post here , and its lame cuz people of you , who speand thier time to post about other player English , this is really lame , 24/7 nerd...[/b]
    out of reading that i got two things.

hypocritical and moronic is how i shall now describe you.

i have no need to speak hebrew due to the sheer fact i am catholic.

24/7 nerd, although you keep posting at what we are saying.

i just have nothing better to do cause i dont feel like listening to my teacher.

You see thats the comments you deserver for posting a useless topic because you are lazy mofo.

Edit*

I suggest to close the topic because this guy will be flamed for a few pages ;d

Banned Senior Member

Please stop posting
    My IQ dropped by 2 points since I started arguing with you

Please stop posting
    My IQ dropped by 2 points since I started arguing with you[/b]
    How do you know ? your retarded mom talking and you dont understand ?

If i was the dumb here , i would do the same like you doin , read and dont post , just posing in other topics and flame them.

Or to do the hard job, to search answer for my question before i posting , but why should i do it if i come and post , and then i wait for you to do the hard job? you like my servant , i do the easy job since you the " smart guys " do the hard one.

And you keep and saying i dumb and retard etc etc , rofl , well , i love to be the retard you saying i am then

Keep answer for my questions , and its be enough for me.

If you pay attention for your topics , you can see you saying in my topics the same words over and over again , i even dont know why you waste your time to say it since , i dont really give a shit about them?

You still dont understand me when i say " i dont pay attention for people who i dont know in RL " ?

I have many rofl too much many frineds in RL , and they think diffrent , you think forum players , are importent more then RL frineds ? omfg i cant believe i asked it , ofcurse you will say yes , becuse you play 24/7 , the forum members are your " friends " lmao.

Lets see you talking in my language , go ahed and talk .. Hebrew , i waiting , even if you learn it 5+ years , you'll dont talk that good , i learn English at school only 3 years , and even if its sucks , i cant talk like American ppl since they have other slang , its like the russion in my country , they live more then 10 years here , and you think they speak good Hebrew? no they still wrong, so fuk off and dont blame my English , this is all what you can say about me ah ?

This is lame forum , but since there is no other KO forum , i must post here , and its lame cuz people of you , who speand thier time to post about other player English , this is really lame , 24/7 nerd...[/b]
    BIG difference since english is international language.
    and lol at "i learn english at school only 3 years" part... u start english lessons at 3rd-4th grade. if u only learned english 3 years that makes u on 6th-7th grade, which u obviously not since u tryed to laugh at coolboy saying he is 15 years old (i think it was in another topic), so ur probably 17 years old or something, and for ur information, when i was at 6th-7th grade i had better english than u have now.
    also, the russians in israel that dont know much english are new to israel... those who are here for few years knows how to speak hebrew...

Geez someone fucking ban him already. Past 2 days he only showed us how retarded he is ( 3 Topics all of them only moronic behavior and bragging about how he will kill people in his stupid army ). Btw if you think this forum is lame, just do not come here. Go on the official forums and post there. And i hope no english clan will ever invite you again on Ares. If i would lead a clan i would not get a person like you in my clan period.

How do you know ? your retarded mom talking and you dont understand ?

If i was the dumb here , i would do the same like you doin , read and dont post , just posing in other topics and flame them.

Or to do the hard job, to search answer for my question before i posting , but why should i do it if i come and post , and then i wait for you to do the hard job? you like my servant , i do the easy job since you the " smart guys " do the hard one.

And you keep and saying i dumb and retard etc etc , rofl , well , i love to be the retard you saying i am then

Keep answer for my questions , and its be enough for me.[/b]
    Edit*

NVM you'd cry if you saw this

3thos

You see thats the comments you deserver for posting a useless topic because you are lazy mofo.

Edit*

I suggest to close the topic because this guy will be flamed for a few pages ;d[/b]
    i will be one of the people doing it.

haha

Edit*

NVM you'd cry if you saw this [/b]
    lol you make my day pahahaha cry about forum , go ahead and post , dont worry about me.

Also no i didnt start to learn English in 3rd 4th grade , in my elementary school we started at 6th grade , and in 9th and above i goes to vocational school and there i learn about computers and airplanes , also was Sport and more , but not mathematics , arabic and the rest shit , thats why i gonne join soon to army , they need "retarded" kids like me.

Flam3 archer , i know russion boys who was at school with me over 5 years and they allways talking the same , but the kids dont blame him for thier Hebrew becuse every1 know its hard to go to diff country and learn new language fast , but here in this forum , its something diffrent , if you dont speak good enough English , you get flames , but i not going to " learn " better English just for this faggot kids.

And yea i want this topic to be till 30 pages and only flame me , lmao , why you think i scard or somthing ? lol , i laughing here , dont stop plax

Oh and coolboy , i also got invitation from the police 7 months ago , to join them after then army if ill stay learn about computer there ( in army ) and i can be hacker for the police , but i dont like police so i 100% not gonne do it .
    If you do go to school you probably see more kids like me that got invitation from other things also , but yea thats becuse they retard , dont forgot that.

I gonne have a good future ( if ill not die in army w00t ) , what about you ? your future is USKO right? you go to sleep and dream where to xp tommorow ? lol you actually think how much % to make tommorow ^^

Look how much flames i got here and i dont stop to laugh here rofl , its amazying how many ppl saying the same shit , and i dont pay any attention for you :P

But keep try :P , maybe ill cry becuse your gonne say bad things on me , since you know me only in this forum roflllllllllllllll hahhaha its gonne be funny

QUOTE(OmgThisIsMe @ Sep 14 2007, 08:32 AM)
    lol you make my day pahahaha cry about forum , go ahead and post , dont worry about me.

Also no i didnt start to learn English in 3rd 4th grade , in my elementary school we started at 6th grade they need "retarded" kids like me.[/b]
    you got that part right.

you just proved how fucking retarted you are, look what you just said "in my elementary school we stared at 6th grade .... elementary school ends at 5th grade and 6th grade is what we call Junior High School ... thank you for proving you are an idiot.

from 3thos.

His posting rights were removed ;d

you got that part right.

you just proved how fucking retarted you are, look what you just said "in my elementary school we stared at 6th grade .... elementary school ends at 5th grade and 6th grade is what we call Junior High School ... thank you for proving you are an idiot.
    from 3thos.

His posting rights were removed ;d[/b]
    maybe his elementary school goes to higher grades. Like mine went to grade 7 and then went right to high school, grade 8-12.

Also keep flaming 3thos, you should be perm banned for somewhat avoiding your current one.

Also no i didnt start to learn English in 3rd 4th grade , in my elementary school we started at 6th grade , and in 9th and above i goes to vocational school and there i learn about computers and airplanes , also was Sport and more , but not mathematics , arabic and the rest shit , thats why i gonne join soon to army , they need "retarded" kids like me.

Flam3 archer , i know russion boys who was at school with me over 5 years and they allways talking the same , but the kids dont blame him for thier Hebrew becuse every1 know its hard to go to diff country and learn new language fast , but here in this forum , its something diffrent , if you dont speak good enough English , you get flames , but i not going to " learn " better English just for this faggot kids.

And yea i want this topic to be till 30 pages and only flame me , lmao , why you think i scard or somthing ? lol , i laughing here , dont stop plax

Oh and coolboy , i also got invitation from the police 7 months ago , to join them after then army if ill stay learn about computer there ( in army ) and i can be hacker for the police , but i dont like police so i 100% not gonne do it .
    If you do go to school you probably see more kids like me that got invitation from other things also , but yea thats becuse they retard , dont forgot that.

I gonne have a good future ( if ill not die in army w00t ) , what about you ? your future is USKO right? you go to sleep and dream where to xp tommorow ? lol you actually think how much % to make tommorow ^^[/b]

Ok little kid, i'm going to try to explain it to you in your own way. Pretty simple English = International language used by 6 billion people from around the world to understand each other. On the other hand we have hebrew, which is probably Israel's national language. There is a HUGE difference between them, try to see it.

Second point is , we really do not care about your army career or your life at all. We log on this forum for different reasons not to argue with a fool who thinks we all play KO 24/7. Most of us probably play around 10-20 hours a week.

Third point is , i think everyone who is reading this topic does not laugh, their eyes are bleeding when they see the stupidity in your posts and the non-sense that you post here.

you got that part right.

from 3thos.

His posting rights were removed ;d[/b]
    Omfg ... you so dumbass ... in Israel its still elementary school and its really till 6th , so shut up pls...

You think everything in my country its same like yours? lmao noob.

In Israel in 7th till 10th its junior high school , and after that its high school , fuking stupid kid.

Also keep flaming 3thos, you should be perm banned for somewhat avoiding your current one.[/b]
    He wasn't banned because of Omg,he was banned for something else,so he just replied to omg thru me nothing wrong with that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast