second life

This is a discussion on second life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My friend came today at my house and told me go go go download game Second life, he sad its ...
Page: 1

Roberto

My friend came today at my house and told me go go go download game Second life, he sad its all in news paper you must try it.
    I loged on there web site and i got this :

Total Residents: 8,532,639
    Logged In Last 60 Days: 1,681,479
    Online Now: 39,791
    US$ Spent Last 24h: $1,225,025
    LindeX Activity Last 24h: $231,830
    -------------------------------------------------
    I just wanna know did some1 tried this game,i try to install it but dont work on my pc dunno why, its not advertizement for game, its total difirent game like i heard but is it possible that people made game and its in news all over the world and such a big number off registered users in short time, i never heard anything about k2 in news

Trii

looks like SIMS to me

Banned

if u like mmos you wont like these types of games

its alot like sims but way larger and more complex....i tried one for 30 min once and i could not get used to it

Roberto

ths that was answer what i wanted to hear.

Toneh

Hmm. Give me download link, i like the SIMS and stuff. Its it free?

Roberto

I dont know i never tried it i just asked because it was in news and i was interested to se what is that, you can always google it.

Toneh

I have give's me NO info at all.

Hm.. something about a game called "Second Life" makes me just think.. fat, old, lonely people who won't leave their own home play it to free themselves of their own bad life =[

Roberto

Hm.. something about a game called "Second Life" makes me just think.. fat, old, lonely people who won't leave their own home play it to free themselves of their own bad life =[[/b]
    total true

Pretty much the same for wow and ko and other mmorpg community lol Except that the majority here is underage :P

wanker

some chinese retard became millionar selling ingame property rofl sad but true

OLD1953

That's about the best thing about that game, you can sell stuff and convert game money back to real cash. The owners support that.

However, there is a lot of kinky sex stuff going on. Bunches of people have jobs as virtual hookers and so forth.

Kind of a pretend Las Vegas or Monte Carlo, IMHO.

TaDaaa

I was online for 20 minutes once, and was asked to have sex like 5 times. Mostly with guys.

Apperently there are sex mods for second life which everyone uses.

I bet this reply just made half of the ko4life community go to the site and download

Banned

its second life cause knight is my first ^ ^jk

Toneh

Its like a virtual life?