Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Kids

This is a discussion on Kids within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as you all know that kids play this game and then do stuff that they wouldnt do in real life ...
Page: 1

Kite15171

Arrow

as you all know that kids play this game and then do stuff that they wouldnt do in real life kids are copying wat we do like people scamming and hacking other ppl buz they see that sum of the adult players do that. This 12 year kid comes on the vent im on and trying to scam one of my friends to become a gm and he was telling him he tried to lie about how old he was so he can get sum money and hack my friend as this was happening im thinking that this kid is trying to scam him alot of his money. im thinking this kid is wouldnt feel bad for taking his money. Kids are going to do what we do people. if they start to do wat we do soon they will be begging for money stealing or even killing for money so we all should make a diffecne now help kids that play this game was to enjoy it ad meet new people not to steal and cheat so they can be knew for go staus

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

[/b]
    :lol: so cute.

Your supposed to be 18 years and older to play this game no?

Your supposed to be 18 years and older to play this game no?[/b]
    Why? Will I go to jail if I'm 18-?

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

i got made fun of for being 23 years old in my old clan lol, you kids and your damn music

Kite15171

but do they listen no they dont so we dont we just help them

lol...

Cleatus

as you all know that kids play this game and then do stuff that they wouldnt do in real life kids are copying wat we do like people scamming and hacking other ppl buz they see that sum of the adult players do that. This 12 year kid comes on the vent im on and trying to scam one of my friends to become a gm and he was telling him he tried to lie about how old he was so he can get sum money and hack my friend as this was happening im thinking that this kid is trying to scam him alot of his money. im thinking this kid is wouldnt feel bad for taking his money. Kids are going to do what we do people. if they start to do wat we do soon they will be begging for money stealing or even killing for money so we all should make a diffecne now help kids that play this game was to enjoy it ad meet new people not to steal and cheat so they can be knew for go staus[/b]
    Although I agree that we are a product of our environments and that kids will emulate others to reach what they perceive as success, I feel your plight is 1) falling upon deaf ears and 2) directed toward the wrong community.

Parents are ultimately liable for the actions and upbringing of their children. Additionally, if a child commits a felonious (type) act I believe "Dad" should beat the shit out of that kid. If "Dad" doesn't then I believe someone should beat the living shit out of him. If "Dad" is too much of a puss-pocket to stick around and be "Dad" he should be de-nutted, then beaten.

Just a few random ponderings..

Kite15171

Although I agree that we are a product of our environments and that kids will emulate others to reach what they perceive as success, I feel your plight is 1) falling upon deaf ears and 2) directed toward the wrong community.

Parents are ultimately liable for the actions and upbringing of their children. Additionally, if a child commits a felonious (type) act I believe "Dad" should beat the shit out of that kid. If "Dad" doesn't then I believe someone should beat the living shit out of him. If "Dad" is too much of a puss-pocket to stick around and be "Dad" he should be de-nutted, then beaten.

Just a few random ponderings..[/b]
    im not a dad

Just a few random ponderings..[/b]
    I'm a son :lol:
    And I wouldn't like my dad to "try" and beat the living shit out of me, cuz he won't succeed :P :lol:

Kite15171

kids need to know the vaule of this game and the damage it can do to them

DRAMA!! OMG

azetona

...kids shouldnt play ko or what? XD just a game after all

tamachan

as you all know that kids play this game and then do stuff that they wouldnt do in real life kids are copying wat we do like people scamming and hacking other ppl buz they see that sum of the adult players do that. This 12 year kid comes on the vent im on and trying to scam one of my friends to become a gm and he was telling him he tried to lie about how old he was so he can get sum money and hack my friend as this was happening im thinking that this kid is trying to scam him alot of his money. im thinking this kid is wouldnt feel bad for taking his money. Kids are going to do what we do people. if they start to do wat we do soon they will be begging for money stealing or even killing for money so we all should make a diffecne now help kids that play this game was to enjoy it ad meet new people not to steal and cheat so they can be knew for go staus[/b]
    That depend on that kid.. im a kid too.. i dont go around scamming people or hacking.. :P i dont steal in real life too why scam and hack in a game :mellow: ?

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Your supposed to be 18 years and older to play this game no?[/b]
    damn dan, im only 17 >.< guess i gotta quit playing

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast