Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Wipe All Server

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Wipe All Server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea also, why dont we jsut give our whole bank account to the next stranger we see....
Page: 3

MillionVoices

yea also, why dont we jsut give our whole bank account to the next stranger we see.

Hey cutie Senior Member

Its cuz he sucks on his server, and hates getting pwnt in cz or getting no exp partys

Hes sour thats all

Im sure all of us have gone through this same stage

EvilAtomicFrog

lol ''everyone is cheating so lets wipe the servers'' they will just koxp again dupe again why would this make them stop?

Banned

how bout no. who in the right mind would as such a stupid question...

then all the babashoper would slice their own throat

Banned

then all the babashoper would slice their own throat

[/b]
    hahaha so true , would be pretty funny all that money down the drain ZzZ

i guess if they fix all the game against cheats/dupe and every1 starts from 0 would be cool and fair and english spearks can start same server with less turks than normal , thats my opinion.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

hahaha so true , would be pretty funny all that money down the drain ZzZ[/b]

agree with that, would be fair that ppl who sold or bought stuff for usd, lost that just beacuse some ppl (i dont want flames ._.) cant fight against turks dupers or cheaters... btw not only the turks are cheaters... :mellow:

arko

all this just for you???? you're far to kind

answer is NO, babashoppers will go NUTZ, we dont' need more news on e-kids suiciding over 3dgames!

misterfrisco

This is the dumbest trhead that ive seen. Why in the hell would you wipe the whole server when some of us legitly got our items and worked really had for them. I think its worth keeping 3 cheaters to save 1 legit players character. thread should be deleted.

The only think i believe they shud do is combine servers, such as ares and dies. Cz has become more and more dead thru thr past years, and to combine servers would create challenge again in these oldschool servers, where 1 or 2 clans rule the servers. I would love to combine girakon akara and ronark, it would really make it popular, and give all of the top clans a challeneg. there wil lalways be time differences that make it difficult to do this, but almost all of the servers have become more or less inactive. They need to create 3/4/5 servers with 3 servers on each, i think it would bring back the fun of this game pk-wise

I think wiping servers would be stupid. It would be unfair to alot of people that worked hard to get their characters lvl's/items.

Greetings Knight Online Players!

The entire Knight Online Team has decided to restart from the start. The servers will be remade and all items will be destroyed, also nps reduced too 100 and lvled back to 1.We understand that loss can be frustrating and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for your understanding in this matter and happy hunting!

As always, thank you for making Knight Online one of the most popular MMORPG's on the internet! Good luck and happy holidays!

- The Knight Online Team

Greetings Knight Online Players!

The entire Knight Online Team has decided to restart from the start. The servers will be remade and all items will be destroyed, also nps reduced too 100 and lvled back to 1.We understand that loss can be frustrating and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for your understanding in this matter and happy hunting!

As always, thank you for making Knight Online one of the most popular MMORPG's on the internet! Good luck and happy holidays!

- The Knight Online Team
    [/b]
    lmao good 1

SouthS

the threadmaker is prolly a noob who started not full 3 months ago,he is now like what,lvl 40? and he sees that there are people75+ on this server so he requests a server wipe...

imo he is just an arrogant selfish noob...

and to the guy who said KO has potential..

KO has NO potential if it is in the hands of k2,kk it might have potential,potential to make the game worse than it was... they already did it alot of times..

I miss old ko <3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast