Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Wipe All Server

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Wipe All Server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The only think i believe they shud do is combine servers, such as ares and dies. Cz has become more ...
Page: 5

arko

The only think i believe they shud do is combine servers, such as ares and dies. Cz has become more and more dead thru thr past years, and to combine servers would create challenge again in these oldschool servers, where 1 or 2 clans rule the servers. I would love to combine girakon akara and ronark, it would really make it popular, and give all of the top clans a challeneg. there wil lalways be time differences that make it difficult to do this, but almost all of the servers have become more or less inactive. They need to create 3/4/5 servers with 3 servers on each, i think it would bring back the fun of this game pk-wise[/b]

love the idea

they should couple all brothering servers

it'll b very interesting, and old players might come back xD

chimera2888

lolz best thing to do is make all orks turks and all humans english speaking ^^
    that is my ko dream <3
    lolz and for them to make cz servers
    were anny one from any server could logg on there character in those servers and just pk with every one
    good idea? yes, no, maybe?

love the idea

they should couple all brothering servers

it&#39;ll b very interesting, and old players might come back xD[/b]

+100

japo

What is your thoughts and why?

List WHY!?[/b]
    ok im trying to xp to 80 fair and this take months... and u gonna start from 0 only cuz u are noob?

i have made +11 and +10 shard rebirhted legitly and u want wipe that?? jajajaj

go rest...

BTW good and bad old players can start in new servers... since there arent dupe methods or koxpers ^^

Banned

this is a racist topic and needs to be locked. btw, its retarded, too. bad idea, viper... i know some guys who spend over 500 dollars in their characters, this idea just sux.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Stupid Idea

No

Lock

Thanks, Bye

Banned

hell no plx

ofcourse not, plus this wont ever happen.

People spent 90845092345 bilion USD to get their chars the way they are now, so noone is gonna wanna get it all reset, that basically means you wasted 2-3? years for nothing.

If you want the servers to reset, play on a new server that comes out and don&#39;t bitch about you not being able to compete on the old school servers, perhaps you should&#39;ve started playing earlier or not server hop to every server.

lock topic and ban him pls :lol:

ArminVanBuuren

well they actually can create 1 server tr free with all non tr ppl, and probably they would transfer all english acc to that server, ofc banning turkish ip to log on that server
    hahahaha that will never happen tho xD[/b]
    That&#39;s something I&#39;ve been thinking about for loooong time...if they divided their own forums, why can&#39;t they do the same with their servers??? I think would be much better (and much more challenging :P ), but, as you said, let&#39;s face it, will never happen. <_<

the topic starter should wipe himself out for even creating such crazy topic..

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Lol, u think all servers should be wiped..

what the FUCK do u think new servers are for? :P

if u wanted 2 join a clean server, go join a new 1 :/

Boyce

Idiot.

yup no turks prolly mean no hacks
    only some gay lazy americans (im Canadian so im not hatin on americans) would just try and make a hack cause they so lazy[/b]
    yes only tuks use hacks in this game gg statement

and if k2 would do this i would play wow instead then all my hard work gone to get better items nty

EastonLemon

Not actually a bad idea.. Im all for it but then again I dont play KO anymore really..

Thing is as much as alot of you say everyone would quit.. It would generate k2 ALOT more revenue.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast