Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Spamming this forum.

This is a discussion on Spamming this forum. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I will post this once, and once only. If you would like to spam this forum, go ahead, but you ...
Page: 1

Default Spamming this forum.

I will post this once, and once only.

If you would like to spam this forum, go ahead, but you will be banned so fast you wont believe. I am completely sick and tired of people coming onto this forum thinking ill spam my way to 50 posts then take advantage of the activity of the Cwest market place, well this stops now.

If i suspect you have spammed or can see you have spammed i will make sure it takes you even longer to post.

I have banned three people this morning, all given 1 month bans (i guess spamming dont mean you can post easier)

If anybody has a problem with this, bring it to me, just DO NOT spam this forum expecting it to get missed.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Make me proud Souls. Been getting pissed latly about it aswell, tards just posting random msgs just to increase their post count.

This wasn't spam btw, I already have enough posts xD

Go Souls! Cavity search ftw!

Little archer Senior Member

Finally, thanks.

so fucking sick of retarded comments like "yes hahah ftw" or "lol yes i agree wiht yu"

something u should consider tho, accounts that have less than the 3 months required to post in market sections would not really care about being banned for a month or two.

i say u permaban those

There's also a lot of useless spamm (from people who want higher post count for other reasons?)
    Will the ruless be as strict then too, or is it just for people who are trying to achieve 50 postcount for the Market section?

any way to make there post count go down like -50 post's so it takes them long to get the 50 post's again for spamming? i mean negitive post's that is

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

I also think that the "gg movie 10/10" and "lol nice one" kind of spams are very annoying but are you sure about you can make difference between the guys less than 50 posts trying to use the forum and the real spammers? I mean you(the Admin team) should define what spamming is in your eyes to make the things clear.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

there should be a limit of posts aswell, like theres people who registered there in september and have already 250+ posts, thats just spam, should be like people need 90 days to have 50 posts, the ones that have more in less time get banned.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    there should be a limit of posts aswell, like theres people who registered there in september and have already 250+ posts, thats just spam, should be like people need 90 days to have 50 posts, the ones that have more in less time get banned.
    That seems too harsh. 50 posts in 90 days mean about 0,56 post a day. Who have more should be banned? :S You have 0,67 post a day that means you are over your own limit. But the idea itself is not bad, only the limit should be more indulgent.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    That seems too harsh. 50 posts in 90 days mean about 0,56 post a day. Who have more should be banned? :S You have 0,67 post a day that means you are over your own limit. But the idea itself is not bad, only the limit should be more indulgent.
    yea true i didnt calculated anything at all, i just find it frustated when i see some1 registered in semptember having the same post count as me.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

So are you saying Shane that if i um i dunno post 20x here in 1 day you shall ban me for a month mate!?! double u tee eff man

Banned

Plenty of spamming in the Post your dlw char thread, talking about what gear they should get next..really?! Theres not a whole section for that...problem is they ask random stupid questions in that section so people will reply and then they can go 'thx', 'yes i agree'

Yayaya more spam for me... just playin i hope you get them because when I make threads i get dumb overused anwsers.(btw Im at my 69th post this is very special hehe)

aint spam a useless post? , i mean , aint a "i really enjoy'ed ur vid " on media sections and "nice vid" the same ? i wouldnt count em as spam , othewhise just tell people to argue on their post , that would be better instead of calling "spam" everything.

ps: vicky i got more post than you!

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

personally when i think of spam i just look at people who have like under 50 posts and are seriously posting dumbass shit fo real just to get their 50 posts and immediately post on the market section.

People with higher than 50 posts don't really bother me personally.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast