Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

spawn time of atilla

This is a discussion on spawn time of atilla within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ive been told its between 1 hour and 19 hours...hope this helps...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    KingClay
    Guest

    Default

    ive been told its between 1 hour and 19 hours...hope this helps

  2. #17
    Senior Member Suicune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    between 24 and 48 hours .

    im camping it for 1day now and he hasnt respawned once since this.

  3. #18
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Its 2-8 -_-

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Between 1 sec and 2 years


    Hope it helps

  5. #20
    ZyX
    Guest

    Default

    Human and orc spawns are different.Human attila spawns every 2-6h and orc attila spawns every 6-9h(i dunno about orc,thats just what my friends told me).

  6. #21
    Terrorblade
    Guest

    Default

    omg where the hell did you get those times :blink: :wacko:

    it is 2-4 and everytime was...

    if you dont believe me, ask baba

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Originally posted by Terrorblade
    omg where the hell did you get those times :blink: *:wacko: *

    it is 2-4 and everytime was...

    if you dont believe me, ask baba
    no...

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Terrorblade
    omg where the hell did you get those times :blink: *:wacko: *

    it is 2-4 and everytime was...

    if you dont believe me, ask baba
    no...[/b]

    Nop its 4-8 , not 2-4....

  9. #24
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Terrorblade

    omg where the hell did you get those times :blink: *:wacko: *

    it is 2-4 and everytime was...

    if you dont believe me, ask baba

    no...

    Nop its 4-8 , not 2-4....[/b]
    4-10 it is ^_^

  10. #25
    Terrorblade
    Guest

    Default

    omg...

    realize that 2x2=4 and 2x4=8

    if you saw him respawned around 4-8 hours you've missed one spawn

    omg i camped it for 5 days without any break...

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Originally posted by Terrorblade
    omg...

    realize that 2x2=4 and 2x4=8

    if you saw him respawned around 4-8 hours you've missed one spawn

    omg i camped it for 5 days without any break...


    You camped it for 5 days and still doesnt know when it respawn ? lol awesome


    Im camping it on manes for over 1.5 week and i know what im talking about...

  12. #27
    Terrorblade
    Guest

    Default

    bah

    bullshits

    i know what i am talking about, you have been camping it for almost two weeks and dont know anything, you've lost half of spawns, your problem, for those who wants to take every respawn it is 2-4...

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Originally posted by Terrorblade
    bah

    bullshits

    i know what i am talking about, you have been camping it for almost two weeks and dont know anything, you've lost half of spawns, your problem, for those who wants to take every respawn it is 2-4...


    I0I

  14. #29
    bahamen
    Guest

    Default

    from my frinds i know, that on each server is respawn different - on Diez it's really 2-4 hours...dunno about other servers

  15. #30
    Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    994

    Default

    6-9 fools.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •