problems with powerup store anyone?

This is a discussion on problems with powerup store anyone? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i logged yesterday i saw i suddenly have more points then i should have any1 else noticed? i recharged ...
Page: 1

Lizi

when i logged yesterday i saw i suddenly have more points then i should have
    any1 else noticed?
    i recharged my account with 1800 points and try to buy a nation transfer and it says:
    "U do not have anougth G1 Credit", so yea sems like i threw away 20$ down the toilet...

IwaJol

I checked my account in game maybe an hour ago and it said I have 0Points, but when I pressed the Recharge Knight Cash button, I had about 1k G1 credits that i was supposed to have... didn't try to buy anything yet though so idk if they work :unsure:.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

My clan and I are trying to nt right now and only one was successful. The rest are getting the "not enough g1 cash" message after we just dropped 20 bucks

Yup, they better fix it.

IwaJol

Idk about this, but when you press to recharge the Knight Cash... you can recharge them with the G1 credits you previously bought, at least that's what it looks like, but I'm too scared to try D:

Wiggle

It does not work - you get an error. what happens if you only have 200-300 G1. You wont be able to buy the minimum of 400KC

Here is a link to lodge a complaint with the BBB

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/utils/Co...0018034&sm=

Its already filled in with K2's information

It seems to be the only thing they respond too

Wiggle

The only error you get is ERROR............

It does not work - you get an error. what happens if you only have 200-300 G1. You wont be able to buy the minimum of 400KC

Here is a link to lodge a complaint with the BBB

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/utils/Co...0018034&sm=

Its already filled in with K2's information

It seems to be the only thing they respond too[/b]

They already posted the G1 would be converted to KC at a 1-1 ratio. And PUS prices would remain the same.