Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

******* on speach in chats

This is a discussion on ******* on speach in chats within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Only delete slander_us.tbl in data folder and don't see again this shits .. ( **** )[/b] it's really working .....
Page: 1

cunoo

Only delete slander_us.tbl in data folder and don't see again this shits .. ( **** )[/b]
    it's really working ..

Banned

Pointless, its only client sided. There is another way to do it with out removing anything and everyone can see it.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

ya alt codes boohoo. I ent going to all that trouble..

just post on everyone forum for ppl to delete the slander and then every1 can understand each other.

ya alt codes boohoo. I ent going to all that trouble..

just post on everyone forum for ppl to delete the slander and then every1 can understand each other.[/b]
    thats what i was thinking :F

Its client side dumbasses... That would be saying for everyone to change the poison on their raptors to flame. It's not like magically since everyone did it the raptors have flame elemental.

Its client side dumbasses... That would be saying for everyone to change the poison on their raptors to flame. It's not like magically since everyone did it the raptors have flame elemental.[/b]

If everyone changed raptor to flame everyone see raptor with flame.. So if everyone deletes this file everyone wont see *****, so as said by the "dumbasses" we can communicate.... dumbass

The only thing that would be unblocked would be your own chat...

its still good though if u wanna see all curse worse instead of seeing ******

Speed

Its client side dumbasses... That would be saying for everyone to change the poison on their raptors to flame. It's not like magically since everyone did it the raptors have flame elemental.[/b]
    actually... it would :blink:

tommyleonghk

The only thing that would be unblocked would be your own chat...[/b]
    dont wanna see ****** on my chats

who gives a crap if others chats have **** coz you wont be able to see it anyways....unless he/she is your neighbour or something...

If everyone changed raptor to flame everyone see raptor with flame.. So if everyone deletes this file everyone wont see *****, so as said by the "dumbasses" we can communicate.... dumbass[/b]

The only thing that would be unblocked would be your own chat...[/b]
    i think he meant that if everyone deleted the file, then it would be "unblockable" on everyone's chat, therefore, it isnt really "client-sided" in a way.

i think he meant that if everyone deleted the file, then it would be "unblockable" on everyone's chat, therefore, it isnt really "client-sided" in a way.[/b]
    Like I said the only thing you would be able to see is your own chat. The maker of this topic was saying if everyone did it everyone could see everyone's chat which isn't possible since the chat isn't client side.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Keep the abuse towards each other out of the thread.

I am sick of how people just trash talk to each other. I will start a zero tolerance policy soon and trash talking will get you perm banned from here. for once can people be civil to each other and instead of trash talking use the English language and hold constructive communication and critisum towards one and another?

Banned

Keep the abuse towards each other out of the thread.

I am sick of how people just trash talk to each other. I will start a zero tolerance policy soon and trash talking will get you perm banned from here. for once can people be civil to each other and instead of trash talking use the English language and hold constructive communication and critisum towards one and another?[/b]
    If only, If only...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If only, If only...[/b]
    A few of us on the staff side are getting really sick of how bad the attitude of other users are. I got very little patience now for people so I can see myself really banning alot soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast