Yo erbody

This is a discussion on Yo erbody within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, its been a min since ive playd some ko. i was thinkin about commin back. ive playd alot of ...
Page: 1

Default Yo erbody

Hey, its been a min since ive playd some ko. i was thinkin about commin back. ive playd alot of games since like aion, wow ect.... but nothin matches up to slayin some good old knights.

just wonderin a few things.

how is c-west doing? As far as k0xp and +9s? And how hard is it gearing up a sin now adays?

There is no +9's compared to the the newer servers then C-west and koxpers U barely see any only koxpers there is is chinese koxpers at c2 paramun/brahman/SG and Giant golem, and all the noobs who can't play fair lvling at apes.

Then there is the rogue part, everyone useing krowaz nowadays, +6 would be enough but +7 is obviously better if u got the money, so it really depends on your money budget.

It's not nearly as bad as the rest of the servers. But most people here play CWest so they dont notice. Apparently a lot of people believe there are duped/generated items being thrown around lately. "+9's falling from the sky" which I admit has been happening in moradon lately. At least, there are a LOT of people selling +9 items but to say they actually have it.... I dont know.

Other than that, CWest is fine. active PK especially in DCZ.

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    It's not nearly as bad as the rest of the servers. But most people here play CWest so they dont notice. Apparently a lot of people believe there are duped/generated items being thrown around lately. "+9's falling from the sky" which I admit has been happening in moradon lately. At least, there are a LOT of people selling +9 items but to say they actually have it.... I dont know.

Other than that, CWest is fine. active PK especially in DCZ.
    i got over 3 weeks looking for +9 paper set HP not str.

Yet no1 pms me not even On merchant NOT ONCE! so i dont belive that sh1t about dup.es anymore since som1 mention about +9 papers but na it isnt true
    which make me realize maybe all mentioned is just a lie.

Oh and by ACtive PK on dcz. Do you mean the kind of PK that last for 30 nice mins then the loosing country goes off or cry on moradon ( BUYING ITEMS I WANNA BE PRO )

Banned Senior Member

sin sucks man, simple sucks unless you get crazy gear...and well, you need to be lvl83.