Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

A special Farewell to my fellow legit archer baba's

This is a discussion on A special Farewell to my fellow legit archer baba's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah why you asking ? :unsure:...
Page: 3

G

yeah why you asking ? :unsure:

Socrates

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-deadcanhack
    archer No.1 kser bah *
    i dont think ever a archer killed me *lol
    not without kosp tho *:wub:
    LMAO Archers KS??? what about all the last second spikes from sins??????? Pfftttt and BTW the only reason that sins are difficult to beat is because they use minor heal combo which was really a bugg in the game but has been over looked. Sin v Archer just on hp pots and the sin will lose.[/b]

mmmm that calls for a 1v1 doc since i dont do minor heal. let's make a fair deal, if i beat you, you continue playing and you will refer to me as 'your god' for the rest of your life, if i lose to you, you quit and pass me your items.

Originally posted by Socrates+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div>
    Originally posted by Doc@

archer No.1 kser bah *

LMAO Archers KS??? what about all the last second spikes from sins??????? Pfftttt and BTW the only reason that sins are difficult to beat is because they use minor heal combo which was really a bugg in the game but has been over looked. Sin v Archer just on hp pots and the sin will lose.

mmmm that calls for a 1v1 doc since i dont do minor heal. let's make a fair deal, if i beat you, you continue playing and you will refer to me as 'your god' for the rest of your life, if i lose to you, you quit and pass me your items.[/b]
    .... and you must also reskill to archer soc. xD

Banned

bb doc

Doc

archer No.1 kser bah *

LMAO Archers KS??? what about all the last second spikes from sins??????? Pfftttt and BTW the only reason that sins are difficult to beat is because they use minor heal combo which was really a bugg in the game but has been over looked. Sin v Archer just on hp pots and the sin will lose.

mmmm that calls for a 1v1 doc since i dont do minor heal. let's make a fair deal, if i beat you, you continue playing and you will refer to me as 'your god' for the rest of your life, if i lose to you, you quit and pass me your items.[/b]
    Damn Im lucky my char is naked now or I would have to keep playing, atleast this way I can lose to you and give u.......hmmm nothing

zaffers

Originally posted by Arcy
    still gettin gm lvled in the new era? *

hah! jealous? ^_^

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

archer No.1 kser bah *

Then do it with your old items

Apostilo

Bb docitos will miss you

I know u made your S symbol by only killing me... i should`n ever tell u i pk unbuffed

Jediay

Originally posted by PADDY
    i find one good place to take a ss and every bastard copies me :P
    one of erics's movie intro had it first

who else will be my 1st enemy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123