Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cursed items materials

This is a discussion on Cursed items materials within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tried farmin for the shits today, got most of the fossil craps but the anceint blessed stone and nightmare ...
Page: 1

I tried farmin for the shits today, got most of the fossil craps but the anceint blessed stone and
    nightmare crystal are gonna be hard as hell to get :S added with high demand

Just wondering what it takes to kill the boss's that drop these things.

Btw im tryin to get the winiron sword for my Bp

I think the thing what drops the blessed stones is the one where you have a quest to kill 60 of 3 types of monster.

If it's those, GL, you'll need a party

I think the thing what drops the blessed stones is the one where you have a quest to kill 60 of 3 types of monster.

If it's those, GL, you'll need a party[/b]
    yea and everyone else is gonna need 10 of each so gonna take 4 ever ;S

I had 65 of the Tribe Crystals in beta, unfortunately I had 7 different ones and only 8 was the most I could attain of any single one. I also had 7 NM Crystals which were even harder to get in Beta...dam I was sooo close!

It will be a long hard farming since you can't get either of the above items solo and you need 10 of each. If you are in a clan with a 6-8 man party farming and have to share...take months and months and months, but that was probably the idea in the first place. Not only that but when you do get one you still have to upgrade it, so chances of getting a +8...hmmm.

I had 65 of the Tribe Crystals in beta, unfortunately I had 7 different ones and only 8 was the most I could attain of any single one. I also had 7 NM Crystals which were even harder to get in Beta...dam I was sooo close!

It will be a long hard farming since you can't get either of the above items solo and you need 10 of each. If you are in a clan with a 6-8 man party farming and have to share...take months and months and months, but that was probably the idea in the first place. Not only that but when you do get one you still have to upgrade it, so chances of getting a +8...hmmm.[/b]
    And it could even fail with crafting the item :P Would you feel for going to farm all those items again? XD

It will be a long hard farming since you can't get either of the above items solo and you need 10 of each. If you are in a clan with a 6-8 man party farming and have to share...take months and months and months, but that was probably the idea in the first place. Not only that but when you do get one you still have to upgrade it, so chances of getting a +8...hmmm.[/b]
    You know all the koxpers who do isiloon and felankor? Just wait till they start on krowaz, the prcie on these crystals and such ill go low and the weapons will pop up everywhere.. im psychic.

And it could even fail with crafting the item :P Would you feel for going to farm all those items again? XD[/b]
    You can use Shadow Peice (Item like trina except blue, check PUS) to increase the success rate from 20% -> 50%

HastaLaVista

You know all the koxpers who do isiloon and felankor? Just wait till they start on krowaz, the prcie on these crystals and such ill go low and the weapons will pop up everywhere.. im psychic.[/b]
    The mobs are in CZ right?
    So I think there are no koxpers, and if some koxpers are there... they get killed by pkers.
    So no chance.
    But dunno about that, dunno which mobs drop all the items.

ooo

If it's those, GL, you'll need a party[/b]
    u serious?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

The mobs are in CZ right?
    So I think there are no koxpers, and if some koxpers are there... they get killed by pkers.
    So no chance.
    But dunno about that, dunno which mobs drop all the items.[/b]
    yeah there needs to be a guide made for it ;s

yeah there needs to be a guide made for it ;s[/b]

well the anceint blessed stones are from hellfire, havoc ect....

and the nightmare crystals are from chaotic generator (says the GM)

Ignore Me Senior Member

well the anceint blessed stones are from hellfire, havoc ect....

and the nightmare crystals are from chaotic generator (says the GM)[/b]
    I think you get one stone at a time from hellfire, havoc, enigma, cruel.

But you get 1 stone every 10 of the mash monsters surrounding it.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

where do the draki materials drop? i know the esl dung mobs do but what else? fossils? - where are they..

i saw this noob lvl 50 with 90 of each in his merchant :S

can 70minus wield these weps ?

can 70minus wield these weps ?[/b]
    nope

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast