Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Special maintenance: 12:30pm

This is a discussion on Special maintenance: 12:30pm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greetings Knights, Today we will be going down for a special maintenance at approximately 12:30pm KOST instead of the usual ...
Page: 1

BJK

Greetings Knights,

Today we will be going down for a special maintenance at approximately 12:30pm KOST instead of the usual time of 3:00pm KOST. There is no estimated down time. We will announce updates as they become available. Thank you for your patience.

-the Knight Online team

what do you think about it?

zzz why now omg...ed is in 1 hour ;/

Babiesforlunch

I doubt they will rollback. Most likely they have a patch for it and it will take them 12 hours to plug it in, test it, and another 6 hours to put the server back up.

BJK

i think they will rollback something too, because of this fucking market thing....

i doubt it. many things have happened in the past that is worse and they didnt roll back. so some people got fucked over by some merchant hack. i doubt they will roll just because of that. maybe if it effected everyone.. but it only effected a select few... then again.. who knows its k2

Niv Aslan

hope they will fix this gay merchant hack :S really sick of it.

NEW PATCH AND NEW SERVER LETS TALK ABOUT IT AGAIN AND SERVER HOP TOGETHER WOOTTT!!

Banned Senior Member

i guess they fix trade and merchant bugg, i hope they wont rollback, then i'll lose both money and lvls :S

Richie

I can almost guarantee there will be no rollback. They have already annouced it as a small problem that will effect only a few.
    Most likely be a cover up and kick in the ass and on ya way buddy.

Id say they will patch some of the method but leave another part open for someone else to come along and push his thumb up ya ass whilst taking all your items on merchant singing "The Ol Grey Man Just Aint What He Used To Be".

Sorry, lack of sleep

versus

we were killing spectre in ft when maintenance kicked in. noobs merching all over the servers in spite of all warnings have been loosing items since 2 days ago, but the morons who run this game decide to bring the servers down now, during one of their famous "events". don`t hate the game, hate those retards.. <_<

Banned

NEW PATCH AND NEW SERVER LETS TALK ABOUT IT AGAIN AND SERVER HOP TOGETHER WOOTTT!![/b]

Fierce what?

Banned

/merchant disabled h34r:

zuzuzu :lol:

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i think they will rollback something too, because of this fucking market thing....[/b]

why u guys think there is going to be a rollback? they didnt rollbacked when they screwed up the drop (roc on golem?) and the market got flooded with uniques.

lil_mageskillz

they will fix the merchant hack but not sure about a roll back, since it only affected a very few bunch of ppl.

we were killing spectre in ft when maintenance kicked in. noobs merching all over the servers in spite of all warnings have been loosing items since 2 days ago, but the morons who run this game decide to bring the servers down now, during one of their famous "events". don`t hate the game, hate those retards.. <_<[/b]

seriously

why didnt they restart the servers yesterday (to wipe out afk merchants) after they made the "official" notice and also disable merchant mode?

or at least put that warning out more consistently...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast