Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Special Maintenance Date: 10.29.2008

This is a discussion on Special Maintenance Date: 10.29.2008 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YALL BLAMEING THE WRONG PEOPLE.....k2 is not makeing alot of changes...gamers first is..alot will be g1 credit now just like ...
Page: 4

IsgurosBous

YALL BLAMEING THE WRONG PEOPLE.....k2 is not makeing alot of changes...gamers first is..alot will be g1 credit now just like war rock ';s[/b]
    Not it isn't k2, it's mgames.

Clearly they dont understand exactly what it is their customers want. Delay "special maintenance" until 10 minutes into BDW. They just dont have any idea what it is we want from them.

Released expansion months before it should've been released. Messed the economy up completely. They think they know better than hundreds or tens of thousands of people?

Release something that is complete bugged, have 3 days of consecutive maintenance. AND the worst thing is...just leave it fookin 30 mins so we can do BDW. Geez. Fix the bugs in game before starting work on new stuff.

That is all your customers want. End of. for fucks sake you really dont have a fucking clue.

K2'd or should I say GF'd, either way we are all geting fucked by them. Sorry for the profanity , I'm just so mad[/b]

I was a bit worried but we won our BDW in less then 10 minutes so all good here.. But ya they picked a really stupid time.

Kreeden

Correction, 4 in 3 days.

Zaczaco11

i had to go to class, did the servers go down, what was updated/messed up?

Banned

they just fixed the fucking word filter, some dumb shit made it so it blocks out the letter d (or was it b?)

Zaczaco11

that was last maint. wasnt it?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

they just fixed these filter bug?
    what bout the quest bug?

Zaczaco11

i thought i was gunna be happy about it (prem users) wtf

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234