Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Special Maitenance

This is a discussion on Special Maitenance within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They will announce whatever they do after the maintinece... unless its a bug fix. But considering it says "special maintinece" ...
Page: 3

somenoob11

They will announce whatever they do after the maintinece... unless its a bug fix. But considering it says "special maintinece" they are ADDING something to the game. and they will tell you.
    Emergency maintinece = taking something out / rollback / wipe / o shit we fucked up.

most of the time "special" = good.[/b]

keyword "most"

k2 does the unthinkable everytime

maegaashira

Question

30 min = 2 hours

somenoob11

and as for if they deleted the items, im not sure. i havent seen anything out of the ordinary on manes or carnac since then....

....yet.

b1rdy

and as for if they deleted the items, im not sure. i havent seen anything out of the ordinary on manes or carnac since then....
    ....yet.[/b]
    Hmm, I haven't seen any +3's in my server tho 0.o

DeHealer

Bring BF back!!!

30 min = 2 hours[/b]
    lol

somenoob11

Hmm, I haven't seen any +3's in my server tho 0.o[/b]

theres an ss of the eme+3 on carnac somewhere on ko4life. just forgot where

Banned

30 min = 2 hours[/b]
    Word

somenoob11

well severs are up but the logins are still down :\

probably is a K2 fukup, on the site it says "special maintenance", but when they went down it said "emergency maintenance" in the game and went down hella quick, didnt even get the normal countdown, just poof and off

somenoob11

OMFG

Greetings Knights,

The special maintenance is now concluded. As a side effect, some players may experience difficulty logging into the game with certain characters. This is temporary, and all characters will once again be playable after Tuesday's maintenance.

he Knight Online team

and im stuck at account is currently in use. wtf.

Banned

hahahahaha im telling you bro, K2 is like a box full of surprises, they crack me up, sometimes i think they do it on purpose to have a little fun reading ko4life threads about mad people lol.

The king. Senior Member

they forgot the restart yesterday, so they felt they had to do it now... maybe could be it!

somenoob11

hahahahaha im telling you bro, K2 is like a box full of surprises, they crack me up, sometimes i think they do it on purpose to have a little fun reading ko4life threads about mad people lol.[/b]
    +1

WoW and guild wars have perfect customer support but ppl still play KO why? Watch the Matrix film ...the matrix can not be perfect Ppl are mad to k2 and they still play this game and are buying PUS /prems They do it for your own good thanks to them you are still with us

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast