Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The special patch

This is a discussion on The special patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anything higher then +10 there[/b] how +10 higher unless rb......
Page: 2

silverbuffer18

anything higher then +10 there[/b]
    how +10 higher unless rb...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Where in the hell do you guys even come up with this bullshit, out your ass?
    Anyway anyone know how long this is going to take?

Thanks.[/b]
    Cali did say don't buy any +10 items and anything which could be thought illegally made, 'a fair warning'

So there is reason to believe..

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

If you are considering purchasing an item that you think may be illegal(+10 items, etc.) you may want to reconsider. Just giving you fair warning, do not blow your coin on these items.

CaliMaestro[/b]
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=204836

Royalassassin

NOTHING

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

meh legit clans will be disbanded, non hackers will have report abuse over their head (like awhile back), non-speed hacking/wall crawling players will also have a 50% speed reduction making it easier for the hackers to kill us in addition to double pot cool down + triple mp usage for non-hackers...

you know...the same old shit that happens every maintenance...nothing that helps improve gameplay and just promotes hacking even more...just another week rolls by that I wonder why I still log on daily for 2 to 3 bdw...

7t7t7t

meh legit clans will be disbanded, non hackers will have report abuse over their head (like awhile back), non-speed hacking/wall crawling players will also have a 50% speed reduction making it easier for the hackers to kill us in addition to double pot cool down + triple mp usage for non-hackers...

you know...the same old shit that happens every maintenance...nothing that helps improve gameplay and just promotes hacking even more...just another week rolls by that I wonder why I still log on daily for 2 to 3 bdw...[/b]

i liked that post of your

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

i vote for instead of half ppl coins, make it 1/4 now........ since the prices are still the same

jpo183

yea im a lil pissy cause i just sold a bunch of crap and picked up 20gbs if they do another wipe i will be pissed. I put 10gbs in my inn and 10gbs on a toon though so I should be safe.

joshalfar0

yea im a lil pussy[/b]
    +1

Banned

@DestinatioN1337 Various security fixes. No changes to game content or anything a legit player would readily see.

probablly security update and some wipes

joshalfar0

@djerayy This maintenance should last as long as any other maintenance; approx. 4 hours
    about 2 hours ago from twhirl in reply to djerayy@rorreo There is a new patch going in

Little archer Senior Member

zzzzz great

silverbuffer18

add about 2 hours to there normal time

superturk

I'm guessing fix the noob quests in mora/folk, fix spy quest npc(hopefully), remove that blood don quest, clan list fix?!(doubtful).[/b]
    would be nice if they fixed clan list to load 100 %

joshalfar0

add about 2 hours to there normal time[/b]
    +1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast