Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The special patch

This is a discussion on The special patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love how every once in a while, theres a crazy bug that is found from old quests... and each ...
Page: 3

i love how every once in a while, theres a crazy bug that is found from old quests... and each time, k2's solution is just to REMOVE the quest instead of fixing the bug.

Sooner or later, you wont even be able to get your skills at lvl 10 cuz theres gonna be some crazy bug so they disabled it.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

+10 wipe. even wood staffs. ( too many hints something like that could happen - not really what I want )

I hope ban all accounts that made over 1GB/day without trade, merch or PvP while money program was out.

something like that.[/b]
    this would make me banned

i mean yesterday i killed a char in ardream wich dropped 8 gb, i don't wanna get banned for that, is that really what u want legit players to get ?

Banned

this would make me banned

i mean yesterday i killed a char in ardream wich dropped 8 gb, i don't wanna get banned for that, is that really what u want legit players to get ?[/b]
    LOL read pls - "without trade, merch or pvp"

joshalfar0

i love how every once in a while, theres a crazy bug that is found from old quests... and each time, k2's solution is just to REMOVE the quest instead of fixing the bug.

Sooner or later, you wont even be able to get your skills at lvl 10 cuz theres gonna be some crazy bug so they disabled it.[/b]
    rofl

would be nice if they fixed clan list to load 100 %[/b]
    +1 have no idea whos all the members in my clan.

must suck for the guy with +10 avedon...

Banned

nothing happend?

I only noticed they deleted my holy water of temple from storage ... is it just me (?)

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Cool

I only noticed they deleted my holy water of temple from storage ... is it just me (?)[/b]
    After 4 years of advanced analysis of game knight online and making interview with 243,572 KO players K2 network discovered that +21reb uniques are legit and very easy to upgrade. But holy water of temple, which can be obtain from very strong monster called orc bandit leader is imposible to get, and for sure was injected by 3rd party tools so it was deleted.

Happy hunting!

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Does that mean that theres wont be regular maintenance today (tuesday), as there was one yesterday ?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Does that mean that theres wont be regular maintenance today (tuesday), as there was one yesterday ?[/b]
    Going into special maintenance at 3pm today. This will take the place of our weekly scheduled maintenance.[/b]
    http://twitter.com/knightonline

So yeah...

nothing about a patch.

I reckon they will remove the blood-done arena exp bug, yes thats how that guy went from 1-78 in a day lol, i fucking hope they fix it cos now people will know :X
    and hopefully fix arrowshower cooldown for humans D:
    and obviously implent the NC's back into PUS[/b]
    he was getting 3m exp per worm, not doing any blood-don arena exp bug lol

After 4 years of advanced analysis of game knight online and making interview with 243,572 KO players K2 network discovered that +21reb uniques are legit and very easy to upgrade. But holy water of temple, which can be obtain from very strong monster called orc bandit leader is imposible to get, and for sure was injected by 3rd party tools so it was deleted.

Happy hunting![/b]
    LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

zrocker0404

yea no maintenance today, and he needs to gyft us his xp ^^

The new patch was revealed to be a complete 180 degree flip of your monitor screen, Now you can play Ko upside down!

Also included free month of koxp.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

can i get my coins back T_T ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast