Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Special Thank You Offers From K2 Network‎

This is a discussion on Special Thank You Offers From K2 Network‎ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i thought the website looked too professional to be K2's :lol: so, for those people that clicked on Lutz's link..... ...
Page: 2

i thought the website looked too professional to be K2's

:lol:

so, for those people that clicked on Lutz's link..... yes i'm going to blame Lutz for this one (:P).... are we safe or not?[/b]
    i dont think were safe

Devile Posted Today, 07:38 AM
    I could be wrong too. There's the other option that they do own this .NET domain but they got hacked and are mass emailing viruses and trojans.

With K2 u can expect everything.

If its a false domain, then the hacker really did his homework on the website. Is a perfect copy of the real one.[/b]
    devile if your right then the hackers will get more advance and hack knightonlines db and hack everyones acc's i hope this doesnt happen hackers are getting too advance for antihackers to stop them

copying a source code is as easy as pie, i wouldnt worry about the db being hacked (well any more than usual, K2's methods are about as complex as stopping a leaky tap with a piece of paper)

I didn't notice any 'downloads' from the site linked by Lutz, or use of activeX or anything

copying a source code is as easy as pie, i wouldnt worry about the db being hacked (well any more than usual, K2's methods are about as complex as stopping a leaky tap with a piece of paper)

I didn't notice any 'downloads' from the site linked by Lutz, or use of activeX or anything[/b]
    kk i trust you paddy ^_^ vote 4 me 4 king

Banned Senior Member

But everyone's K2 emails Devile are @k2network.net

anyways, gonna be interesting to see how it goes

Speed

yeah, check lutz's topic.. he posted it too and apparantly .net is their website too ;o

so it is a real e-mail..
    but still it got auto blocked, just like kinghtonline.exe got deleted once too cause it had a trojan in it apparantly [/b]
    you mean this ?

knightonline.exe from patch 1472 does have a trojan lol.. but the one that came on 1474 is clean

But everyone's K2 emails Devile are @k2network.net

anyways, gonna be interesting to see how it goes[/b]
    Well, the WHOIS info is different than the .COM which makes me think its false. As I said, then I could be wrong too and they actually got hacked and started to send crap to everyone arround

There's the forged email posibility too, but then, if u got that email, u better be getting some antispam software or a better email provider cause avoiding forged emails is quite easy.

I do remember knightonline.exe's that triggered antivirus in the past. But that could have been false positives. Since Xtrap is a trojan-like software by itself, it wouldnt surprise me it makes antivirus all jumpy.

Banned Senior Member

I just checked... and I got one as well XD

ok, i know this is offtopic, but i was just looking thru my spam folder for this email, and i found this

also emails from the year 2038

Banned Senior Member

You get those emails as well?

PS: Yes, u can forge any email, but most decent servers have header checks and will block that email at the MTA level, wont reach even a mailbox. But yes, there's a lot of crappy mail servers out there. Decent antispam catch this forged header emails as spam too.[/b]
    depends on wat u use if u go to forgeanemail.com then sure it wont get past spam but i've never had problems and i've tested it with strongest spam filters on all leading providers buying a domain for scamming through email is dumb buying a domain to set up a scam site is alot smarter even tho there are some hacks that can spoof the domain in ie and mozzila jus norton and most av pick those up altho scam site can also get u in trouble but if u live outta the us and buisness is in us ur pretty protected jus need a strong provider who dont piss there pants when an email gets sent threatn to call the fbi DOH! private knows his shit

also ko getting detected as a trojan is simply ur anti virus telling u to stop playing this shit game altho with access to db manipulating the loader would be quite easy

gay !

TaDaaa

Anyone know a check for the trojan?

I got the email and want to do a full scan before I login.

Banned

lol, this reminds me of the MSN viruses that disguise themselves as 'photo books' or similar in zip files, around 100kb (lol) and it sends itself to all the victim's contacts, usually with an AOL-SPK!!11 text like 'lol chk out ma new foto album itz wel mint lol' and then people come crying when their accounts are hacked ^^

MY brothers have fell for this one far too many times

Oatmeal

Pff, I got a trojan...but i havent logged in since I opened that email ^_^

murat12

i guess people are dumb enought to give id and pass to anyone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast