Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Speed Glitching

This is a discussion on Speed Glitching within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was just curious as to why speed glitching is bannable....to me it seems it's not a form of hack, ...
Page: 1

Default Speed Glitching

I was just curious as to why speed glitching is bannable....to me it seems it's not a form of hack, no bugs are abused, and no outside programs are used...it is performed the same way as comboing and almost everyone does it... Why is it wrong?

P.S. PB sucks :angry:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

every1 dupes too and no 3rd party programs are abused and no 'bugs' are abused(just roll backs) so i guess thats legit as well

when duping bugs are being abused

PriesTesS

it is a bug.
    then again, so i combo'ing :P (but that's been declared legal)

Stop gliching, it's gay.

I_Am_On_Ares

so if you are running away and someone glitched to you and kill you, its all good?

I know that GM has given pm warnings to those who has speedglitched but nobody has been banned for it, not recentlly anyway...

Yeap I agree that glitching is gay.
    So is :Kill3r:: who catches up to lightfeeting rogues. :P

Banned

someone explain what is glictching in general to me please and also what is speed glitching so if u see it i may report...please dont flame me as i never done any of this kind of stuff so i would not know what to look for

its when a warriro catched you while your light feeted, or a preist or mage, or etc. or if your really far ahead of someone and they catch you (non rogue)

Banned

how would they catch you without a progam that makes you faster....i dont get that

who said they didn't use a program?

Heim4teil

lol what is speed glitching? oO in easy english plz =) my school english is not the best =)

mm how about we close this topic before someone posts how to do it and everyone uses it in cz

Originally posted by Heim4teil
    lol what is speed glitching? oO in easy english plz =) my school english is not the best =)
    speed glitch = you can run faster than light feet rogues, on any type character

azza

yes ive seen many mages,warriors,priest with light feet haxing like lil bitches, but did you know it seems to b humans glitching haxing etc... i see rogue humans all the time doing there lil speed glitching.. not many orcs glitching!

Luc1fer

almost every class in this game glitchs , warrior and priest can speed glitch. mages (well they can gltch but for what they are mostly 1 hit wonders) rogues comboing , and using str gear to pot up like mofo (and all rogues do it regardless who ever it is ). bp can cast a duff while you are in area and by the time he casts if you move out u will still get duffed.

ps alos mages do the gay tower glitch and nova towns. (pure proof of gayness )

in general, every class tries to take any advantage possible while pkin. doesnt bother me it is simple equatation either u earn 50 nps or u loose 50 nps. if you get killed dont mind it press okay, go out and and kill those noobs.

that is it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast