Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Speed Glitching

This is a discussion on Speed Glitching within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol warrior can be faster as a rogue with light fett? and i think is a server lag =) i ...
Page: 2

Heim4teil

lol warrior can be faster as a rogue with light fett? and i think is a server lag =) i dont wanna know how i can glitch iam not a cheater <.<

azza

yeh sum times it is server lag, but everyone will now blame it on server lag lolz

ReiRei

Originally posted by azza
    yes ive seen many mages,warriors,priest with light feet haxing like lil bitches, but did you know it seems to b humans glitching haxing etc... i see rogue humans all the time doing there lil speed glitching.. not many orcs glitching!
    It depends on which side you are one as to what you see. I see orcs glitching, but I am not really paying too much attention to the humans around me. I have been chased down by a mage that was speed glitching. Sad part is, they outran their party and their cheesy ass 250 defense is crap and they died when they caught me.

azza

lol nice

the question I am asking is NOT who does it or who is against it or how it is performed and I am not referring to speed hacking. (Screw you Barbaross you cheating scumm.) I am only concerned about speed glitching and why it is "illegal" and similar things performed like comboing are "legal" in game.

i seen a few ppl banned for it the other day

Killgannon

Ok, this is helpful, so when I see a person faster then me with Lightfeet they are speed glitching? As no one will say anymore then everyone is going to be yelling at ppl for glitching when it's just server lag... If people care that much about glitching they will find out how regardless of what you say in this thread? For us honest players, am I to assume anyone faster then me cheats? I have no idea how to know and no one will help...

Actually while I brought up the topic of why some things are bannable and others are not I would also to inquire about the use of controllers for game use. Obviously it is something not provided by K2 but still used for gameplay but it is not a program, I guess considered a tool...Is it bannable (because how do you catch it?), legal, or just frowned upon? I wish they had a customer support ticket topic that is in relevance to this kind of question as I don't think I will get the type of response I am looking for here, mind you I don't want to waste their time with concerns for debating rather than issues. Here will do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12