Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Speed hack ?

This is a discussion on Speed hack ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have warrior lvl 62 man... play for 2 years or more and you think that I cannot recognize something ...
Page: 2

el_loko

i have warrior lvl 62 man... play for 2 years or more and you think that I cannot recognize something rare and unusual, nonnormal spasmodic movements in a warrior

Robokill

that warrior probably was on drugs [/b]
    maybe the steroids Roy Williams used? :lol:

Lawless

I said im not doubting you...But if your familiar with the mouse cancel method/programmable keyboards youd know it animates these odd movements with any lag to other players. AND screenshots are a bit difficult especially if any lag's involved to see a obvious speed hack. From the screens you posted it does not look like a speedhack as they normally appear. A speedhacked warrior will generally land a huge string of single skill hits in an impossible time, 7-10 hits of the same average damage, with lil gaps for potting. Mostly looking more like a arrow shower or bind bugging. Any vet warrior can hit you with 2 skills and a r virtually instantly, then 4 more hits in the next 3 secs even with standard combos

Strange movements when it attacks[/b]
    woah you&#39;re right! he is so fast <_<

nice screens..

brandonls3

As a warrior i can say i see nothing wrong with the hits he giving to you....my combo looks just like that...looks to me like you found a warrior that actually knows how to combo instead of some click and fram bullshit....the movements you were seeing was prolly the lag you were getting from the asskicking you were taking......and im even willing to go as far as to say that you skill bar being right in the middle of the screen where your getting attacked is probably making the less than normal movements just by virtue of using your toolbar right in the middle of the graphics......PS if you want to show the speed of something......i suggest you take something other than a STILL photo lol....thought i had seen it all untill i came across the dude with the skillbar right in the middle of the screen.....right in the middle of everything.....if i could give an award for the biggest noob skillbar id give it to you

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

lliiill , that name rings a bell

Banned

You&#39;re thinking of LLLiLLL

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

You&#39;re thinking of LLLiLLL[/b]

same shit.

As a warrior i can say i see nothing wrong with the hits he giving to you....my combo looks just like that...looks to me like you found a warrior that actually knows how to combo instead of some click and fram bullshit....the movements you were seeing was prolly the lag you were getting from the asskicking you were taking......and im even willing to go as far as to say that you skill bar being right in the middle of the screen where your getting attacked is probably making the less than normal movements just by virtue of using your toolbar right in the middle of the graphics......PS if you want to show the speed of something......i suggest you take something other than a STILL photo lol....thought i had seen it all untill i came across the dude with the skillbar right in the middle of the screen.....right in the middle of everything.....if i could give an award for the biggest noob skillbar id give it to you[/b]
    your a retard.. him holding a 2hand giga in 1 hand is normal? 3 skill hits that fast isnt possible.

Exactly, 2H Giga in 1 hand is impossible unless you cheat or whatever... plus why would&#39;nt he have auto attack?

hes wearing a 2 handed giga in 1 hand. probably using that new koxp that every 1&#39;s been arrow shower hacking with (all classes)

brandonls3

lliiill , that name rings a bell [/b]
    i dunno...i think you might have me confused with someone else.....i dont give out my ingame name in here but you couldnt miss me if you saw me in pathos....lol............by the way i might have a cookie for you if you hook me up with one of thise cool signs like community nazi lol............

brandonls3

OK non knowing warrior noobs......in the 1st pic he is setting up for his 2nd combo on you so he isnt using 2 hands and in the 2nd pic you just got CLEAVED!!!!!!!!! i personally dont use this skill cause it fails a big majority of the time but if he is decked out with with some uniques with dex he prolly has a better hit rate with it than me......CLEAVE is like a 1 hand thrust with in my case the raptor........you got pwned quit your whining and if it bothers you that bad just town like the noob you are in his presence....lol not being hateful or a hater and no ive not drank any hateraid today but from the evidence you have given that is my deduction......elementary my dear watson.....elementary

OK non knowing warrior noobs......in the 1st pic he is setting up for his 2nd combo on you so he isnt using 2 hands and in the 2nd pic you just got CLEAVED!!!!!!!!! i personally dont use this skill cause it fails a big majority of the time but if he is decked out with with some uniques with dex he prolly has a better hit rate with it than me......CLEAVE is like a 1 hand thrust with in my case the raptor........you got pwned quit your whining and if it bothers you that bad just town like the noob you are in his presence....lol not being hateful or a hater and no ive not drank any hateraid today but from the evidence you have given that is my deduction......elementary my dear watson.....elementary[/b]
    ahhahahahahahaha... not even gunna bother disproving that anyone with a shred of intellegence knows better.

OK non knowing warrior noobs......in the 1st pic he is setting up for his 2nd combo on you so he isnt using 2 hands and in the 2nd pic you just got CLEAVED!!!!!!!!! i personally dont use this skill cause it fails a big majority of the time but if he is decked out with with some uniques with dex he prolly has a better hit rate with it than me......CLEAVE is like a 1 hand thrust with in my case the raptor........you got pwned quit your whining and if it bothers you that bad just town like the noob you are in his presence....lol not being hateful or a hater and no ive not drank any hateraid today but from the evidence you have given that is my deduction......elementary my dear watson.....elementary[/b]
    HES IS WEARING SHELL. SHELL = 60. 60=SWORD DANCING. WHY WOULD HE BE USING CLEAVE.

2nd pic completely gives it away, its using the animation of a warr using dual wield

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast