Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

SPEED HACK EVERYWHERE

This is a discussion on SPEED HACK EVERYWHERE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyday in andream priests, warriors, mages even rogues using speed hack! Faster than light feet o0.. whats the use of ...
Page: 1

hello

Everyday in andream priests, warriors, mages even rogues using speed hack! Faster than light feet o0.. whats the use of pking then? you can never catch up with them!!

When I ran out from town togather with warriors, in a split second they were far infront of me. Initially, I thought it was due to lag, then I met another warrior again and the same thing happened again and again. Its not just one day of observing, its from the day I came back to ko and played andream.

Rogues using speed hack ran much faster than normal rogues. Rogues even have healing skill!!! As I played priest before, I know the difference between potting or healing themselves.

Priests and mages ran ahead of rogues and its not a small distance, its a big distance difference!!!

People seem to know how to run up or through big hills and stones etc when they were chased.

Yet not one single ban of people using such hacks. No wonder, as I guess GM themselves never went pk before to see all these fustrations. These hacks are sooo obvious, yet they can continue using it. Whats the use of appointing more GMs when they do not know the usual koxp exp spots and never gone pk themselves constantly to see such obvious hack?

I am sure that many people had come across such hacks as I had personally seen people complaining over normal chats every single day.

How unfair it is to fair legit players? Really if you are such a person using such hacks, I advise you to stay out of pk. Winning using hacks only means that you are a noob who do not know how to pk and must use such hacks to get yourself nps or exp.

wroooooooooooooooooooooooooom
    is it a bird? a plane? NO Its a MAGE!

r3dev0

good time to quit =D

good time to quit =D[/b]
    correct:

just another good time to quit =D

MakuLine

Everyday in andream priests, warriors, mages even rogues using speed hack! Faster than light feet o0.. whats the use of pking then? you can never catch up with them!!

When I ran out from town togather with warriors, in a split second they were far infront of me. Initially, I thought it was due to lag, then I met another warrior again and the same thing happened again and again. Its not just one day of observing, its from the day I came back to ko and played andream.

Rogues using speed hack ran much faster than normal rogues. Rogues even have healing skill!!! As I played priest before, I know the difference between potting or healing themselves.

Priests and mages ran ahead of rogues and its not a small distance, its a big distance difference!!!

People seem to know how to run up or through big hills and stones etc when they were chased.

Yet not one single ban of people using such hacks. No wonder, as I guess GM themselves never went pk before to see all these fustrations. These hacks are sooo obvious, yet they can continue using it. Whats the use of appointing more GMs when they do not know the usual koxp exp spots and never gone pk themselves constantly to see such obvious hack?

I am sure that many people had come across such hacks as I had personally seen people complaining over normal chats every single day.

How unfair it is to fair legit players? Really if you are such a person using such hacks, I advise you to stay out of pk. Winning using hacks only means that you are a noob who do not know how to pk and must use such hacks to get yourself nps or exp.[/b]

zomg warriors use sprint haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! only rogue can swift themselves! zomg hax pls hax pls

zzzz you must be a retard.. Ever heard of Minor healing?

And I think you are full of shit,I never saw anyone Speedhacking! It must be you, since you see everyone speed hacking zomg zomg

Nactoble

lmao, hello is right.. Yesterday DLW in Ares was full of speedhackers.. they were just blinking around.. First they try to kill you and when you get their hp down to 30-50% they just blink away.. in less than second they are 30-50 meters away from you -.- 30-50% of players in the war was using this.

best r chasing warriors, even if u run straight and they should be behind u... they slade u

greishkan1

zomg warriors use sprint haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! only rogue can swift themselves! zomg hax pls hax pls
    zzzz you must be a retard.. Ever heard of Minor healing?

And I think you are full of shit,I never saw anyone Speedhacking! It must be you, since you see everyone speed hacking zomg zomg[/b]
    Stfu noob. Go and learn something out off koxp. THERE IS WALL HACK - U can RUN in everything ang go up to hills or whatever. (everybody can use wh?
    THERE IS SW HACK - u can run with regular sw, light feet or eaven with fun speed. (everyone can use sw hack)
    THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER THINGS TOO. (this i dont know)

So whose retard here??????

Ayman4u

I have seen wierd healing skills on sins also ! sins dont raise there hands whil mh like healing skills :S and i seen also arrow shower hack is back in war just now , wall hills hackers is exist from long time :\

hello

yeah thx greishkan1 for pointing the obvious out.. i m pretty sure letitshine is one of the people who uses such hack and lookign for excuse to cover up himself..

Warrior using sprint or a priest with swift can they run faster than a rogue with light feet? SURE a BIG NO! And if you know how to differentiate a rogue using pots and 960 heal, you wil know wat i mean when i said rogue is using healing skill. I am not talking about minor healing you noob!

LetItShine? i think change u should change your name to LetYourselfShit ^^.. omg i think better dun admit indirectly you are using hacks or you wil get ban ! You R the Retarded LetItShine! Don't call others noob when u r a big noob yourself!

hello

Thx everybody for standing up for the fair players! And damn that only LetItShine for covering up for hackers! get ban please, LetItShine!

i heard a turk hacked into koxp or somthing

cadela

this game is over

OLD1953

Tell you the truth, I dunno if it's speed hack or just insane lag.

hello

wait a sec, if you are talking about lagging, let me ask u a question.

When u r running with a group of rogues, and every single rogue cant catch up with that single priest, warrior or mage and you can clearly see them moving around u, is that a lag? In a lag, you cannot see anybody running or even move around you. And in many instances that I met, it is totally not lagging, I am 100% sure.

Again do not cover up for any kind of hackings or cheats! Lets hope a good gm like the one I had met just now would read this post and investigate for people who are trying to speak up for hackers or koxpers as these type of people are the people who most likely use hacks themselves

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast