Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SPEED HACK EVERYWHERE

This is a discussion on SPEED HACK EVERYWHERE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zomg warriors use sprint haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! only rogue can swift themselves! zomg hax pls hax pls zzzz you must be a ...
Page: 2

KO4fun

zomg warriors use sprint haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! only rogue can swift themselves! zomg hax pls hax pls
    zzzz you must be a retard.. Ever heard of Minor healing?

And I think you are full of shit,I never saw anyone Speedhacking! It must be you, since you see everyone speed hacking zomg zomg[/b]
    You are the one thats full of shit i have it recorded on gamecam

hello

omg ko4fun this is great! coz i do not have a gamecam and ss dun show speed hack :P welcome to "fair players club" xD

OLD1953

The new lag can cause a group to lag, I've seen this. So who knows what it could look like?

Last war I was in, some guy killed me from like 100yds away, then ZOOMED up to me. So I was lagging. Then everyone would ZOOM in Lufferson, again, I was lagging. But sometimes our group would lag and then we'd all ZOOM somewhere.

Servers are all screwed up, so who knows what you'll see now.

lucifer4

lol

yesterday a lvl 75 koxp archer killed TK

its so gay now a guy running and shooting killing boss

what in the hell is going on ban those turks or do something about it... everyday its worse

G0D

lol

what in the hell is going on ban those turks or do something about it... everyday its worse[/b]
    Drop? :lol:

I havent seen anyone in Ares doing it yet..

hello

yeah as I was saying even if a group of people is lagging at the same time.. you CANNOT still see them moving and running perfectly! When there is a lag, you can only see yourself running and when the lag is gone, you will then see suddenly people sprinting away. That is a LAG!

Damn, I really hate arguing with such people like you (who defended hackers indirectly) OLD1953, even though many had came across what I did and know EXACTLY what I m talking about.

kkthxbb

mammlea

lol

what in the hell is going on ban those turks or do something about it... everyday its worse[/b]

Im pretty sure a lvl 60 rogue can kill tk with koxp

DragonFire

zomg warriors use sprint haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! only rogue can swift themselves! zomg hax pls hax pls
    zzzz you must be a retard.. Ever heard of Minor healing?

And I think you are full of shit,I never saw anyone Speedhacking! It must be you, since you see everyone speed hacking zomg zomg[/b]

he is talking about 960 heal or 1920 heal. Don't try to be a smart ass.

Mental_Anguish

Im pretty sure a lvl 60 rogue can kill tk with koxp[/b]

Not a level 60 rogue, not with bow, and not without a healer. If someone has video, show me, I dont believe it. Unless they are using koxp. If they are running and shooting, they are using some 3rd party tool, no other way. TK can hit lvl 60 rogue for near 2000 hp, Minor heal would have a very,very,very difficult keeping up with that damage. Pfff , Im too tired, disregard this post please..

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

he is talking about 960 heal or 1920 heal. Don't try to be a smart ass.[/b]
    yeah its true i saw a rogue using 960 heal while xping while using triple shower hack.

lucifer4

Not a level 60 rogue, not with bow, and not without a healer. If someone has video, show me, I dont believe it. Unless they are using koxp. If they are running and shooting, they are using some 3rd party tool, no other way. TK can hit lvl 60 rogue for near 2000 hp, Minor heal would have a very,very,very difficult keeping up with that damage. Pfff , Im too tired, disregard this post please..[/b]

well i dont have a video

but i have a ss

and the ss is really bad..... it was hard to catch up with that koxper noob lvl 75
    the tk was by dms and he was running around with it and the tk never even hit him

the only time he got hit was by the darkwizards ( forgot their name)

he was running around by eveilwizards, then doom, then chipotera, then dk, and eveilwizard etc..
    basically he was running in circles and when he did 2 laps the tk died....

MakuLine

Stfu noob. Go and learn something out off koxp. THERE IS WALL HACK - U can RUN in everything ang go up to hills or whatever. (everybody can use wh?
    THERE IS SW HACK - u can run with regular sw, light feet or eaven with fun speed. (everyone can use sw hack)
    THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER THINGS TOO. (this i dont know)

So whose retard here??????[/b]
    I didnt know this stuff,why do you know it?*caugh*

yeah thx greishkan1 for pointing the obvious out.. i m pretty sure letitshine is one of the people who uses such hack and lookign for excuse to cover up himself..

Warrior using sprint or a priest with swift can they run faster than a rogue with light feet? SURE a BIG NO! And if you know how to differentiate a rogue using pots and 960 heal, you wil know wat i mean when i said rogue is using healing skill. I am not talking about minor healing you noob!

LetItShine? i think change u change name to LetYourselfShit ^^.. omg i think better dun admit indirectly you are using hacks or you wil get ban ! You R the Retarded LetItShine! Don't call others noob when u r a big noob yourself![/b]

I'm a KOXPER?rofl XD You are funny... hellllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm a warrior

I didnt know this stuff,why do you know it?*caugh*
    I'm a KOXPER?rofl XD You are funny... hellllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm a warrior[/b]
    warrior can use wallhack and speed hack soooo U ARE Cheater busted

MakuLine

warrior can use wallhack and speed hack soooo U ARE Cheater busted[/b]

meh

meh[/b]
    what server u play and name?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast