Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SPEED HACK EVERYWHERE

This is a discussion on SPEED HACK EVERYWHERE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i couldn't understand the ppl who are saying ' there's no speed hack' when i chill , who hasn't got ...
Page: 3

pfff

i couldn't understand the ppl who are saying ' there's no speed hack'

when i chill , who hasn't got ice belt must stop!
    when i blizz, all must stop!
    but nothing happens to most rogues now.. they continue their happy run! (after chill, blizz, chill again! )

answers :

a. i must get my glacier skills repaired..
    b. server needs dupe wipe + x-crap which makes it's job and stop 3th party tools, not the legit players..

i think there will be bunch of retards in this forum who will say 'a' is correct.

hello

Yeah almost sure that LetItShine is xD! Anyway (To: LetItShine), in the first place why do u make such stupid comments and said i m full of shit when u do not even know about such hacks? Why did you said I was retarded? If a person do not know about such things, he wil just stfu and read.. But in your case, it was not this way.

Hence, in conclusion I am sure that you DO know about such hacks or even using them yourself and just covering up for yourself now after reading fair players' comments.

wideload620

All claasses with the right koxp programme are able 2 use any of the other character skills seend warrio shooting fire balls rogues casting nova <<that was funny, warriors duffing monsters priest shooting arrows.

Banned

no ones legit these days

Boyce

Yeah ronark is worst server atm for koxp, and the gms are useless atm.
    About 50% of people in cz/dcz have koxp running so they can speed hack and wall hack. But yeah, there are auto healing rogues and priests and mages casting novas whilst moving

razzy

yep, i saw a mage outrun me even when i had swift on.

:angry:

the nerve!!!

zomg warriors use sprint haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! only rogue can swift themselves! zomg hax pls hax pls[/b]
    O.o

i couldn&#39;t understand the ppl who are saying &#39; there&#39;s no speed hack&#39;

when i chill , who hasn&#39;t got ice belt must stop!
    when i blizz, all must stop!
    but nothing happens to most rogues now.. they continue their happy run! (after chill, blizz, chill again! )

answers :

a. i must get my glacier skills repaired..
    b. server needs dupe wipe + x-crap which makes it&#39;s job and stop 3th party tools, not the legit players..

i think there will be bunch of retards in this forum who will say &#39;a&#39; is correct.[/b]
    you are funneh
    first of all.:
    everything is about your glc resistance
    if you have really high (for example +1 roms icebelt, en, Int build, ice talia) wont get chlled

if a rogue uses magic shield he has only with skills already 160 reisstnace to all, + gear +-200 GR = gelgel chill me plz

nothing about speedhack, pure game logic <_<

but yea if some1 NEVER gets chilled it could be speedhack

DontLikeAFreak

well i dont have a video

but i have a ss

and the ss is really bad..... it was hard to catch up with that koxper noob lvl 75
    the tk was by dms and he was running around with it and the tk never even hit him
    the only time he got hit was by the darkwizards ( forgot their name)
    he was running around by eveilwizards, then doom, then chipotera, then dk, and eveilwizard etc..
    basically he was running in circles and when he did 2 laps the tk died....

[/b]
    i powned that guy today in cz on unforgivable im so good ^^ i noticed allot of wall hacks as well

it seemed like every rogue i was chasing today in dcz would end up running through a wall/mountain

quit ko and play another game and u dont have to deal with the shit kbye

+1 to trip... if u guys hate the game so bad and keep complaining wtf just quit. Either play and except the shitty company that runs it or quit, your the ones sending them money even though you know they suck yet you still complain...

/rant_over

SoulFamily

the just banned the 2 bigges wallhacker on ares some minutes ago

I_JuST_OwNed_U

im glad not alot of ppl can run away from my dlw lr mage, Stun FTW

hello

Dont you guys (Triple & Juicy) understand the feelings of legit ko players?

We started this game with zero lvl, no friends, no items etc. As time goes by, we started to have friends, better items, and we lvl up.

Everybody lvl up and tried to get better items because of one thing, and that is to be better than somebody else. If people just came along and lvl up much faster, get better items and get more nps than the effort you put in, how would you feel?

All these add up to one thing and that is BOND! Nobody who ever complained here even said that they HATE this game, instead they love this game. People complained just in hope for one thing; to get those cheaters banned and have a fair gameplay.

Imagine after you spent so much hardwork to earn coins and bought items, only to see them gone during dupe wipes. Imagine after you spent so much time leveling, only to get kill by somebody who is wearing paper armor and level lower than yours by 10 times.
    Imagine you spent 3 months of hard-core leveling to get to level 65, only to see people who just joined for 1 month get level 70.
    Imagine after you aquired new skills, only to see others with extra skills from other classes or even skills out of ko.
    Imagine when you need exp, only to see exp spots full of koxp and they only need less melees or healers.

People want such issues to get to the attention of ko because they CARE. Without people who constantly alert and putting pressure on ko of such hacks or koxp or even bugs, would ko know about koxp, ft bug, dupers, speed hackers, wall hackers, exp bug, etc? Would ko able to bust most of those people using any kind of cheats? Ko servers will be even worst now.

I admit that k2 defintely needs to buckle up on the way they manage ko. Thus, only through pressures, complains and encouragements by good players will there be improvements. Because only good and fair players are fit to speak up!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast