Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SPEED HACK EVERYWHERE

This is a discussion on SPEED HACK EVERYWHERE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah almost sure that LetItShine is xD! Anyway (To: LetItShine), in the first place why do u make such stupid ...
Page: 4

MakuLine

Yeah almost sure that LetItShine is xD! Anyway (To: LetItShine), in the first place why do u make such stupid comments and said i m full of shit when u do not even know about such hacks? Why did you said I was retarded? If a person do not know about such things, he wil just stfu and read.. But in your case, it was not this way.

Hence, in conclusion I am sure that you DO know about such hacks or even using them yourself and just covering up for yourself now after reading fair players' comments
    [/b]

1. you are so sure that I&#39;m a koxper?yey i&#39;m a warrior ,arrow showering talos <.< zz you are just retarted rofl .. I&#39;m a dcz Warrior,wtf should I koxp for?lvling?farming? No thanks. And ask Metalkon,Baba or the whole Aofd clan they will tell you that I am legit kk?

2. lmfao you are more retarted then I thought >.> I won&#39;t even start argue with you because you are just a noob. You are just pissed that you can&#39;t run as fast as other people do,so you die always... Cry me a river

Dont you guys (Triple & Juicy) understand the feelings of legit ko players?[/b]
    Too much KO eh?

We started this game with zero lvl, no friends, no items etc. As time goes by, we started to have friends, better items, and we lvl up.[/b]
    Everybody did so Cry me a riverē
    Everybody lvl up and tried to get better items because of one thing, and that is to be better than somebody else. If people just came along and lvl up much faster, get better items and get more nps than the effort you put in, how would you feel?[/b]
    I&#39;m almost crying

Just deal with it or /quit... Fresh air would do good for you

hello

wow now then you (LetItShine) DARE speak up after you see people objecting o0? dont be a smart ass.. kid.. get a life rather than stopping people speak their minds of the facts. O yeah, sure I m 100% sure your whole clan will support u saying u r not a koxp.

btw the incident i met are all within dcz as i had sold my old character (LinZhi lvl 66 priest).

you like to cry? go ahead plz (you are a gay, no wonder), btw you are the one who need some fresh air because you are polluted!

so if you do not even understand what i just posted, i m sure you are not one of the players who really spent effort on their characters, in other words, you are a cheater .

did u c those posts? people already telling u that u r the one who is retarded, i do not need to further my arguements. go ahead and defend cheaters all you want. ^^ o yeah, btw good luck to your "so-called legit" warrior.

wow now then you DARE speak up after you see people objecting o0? dont be a smart ass.. kid.. get a life rather than stopping people speak their minds of the facts.

you like to cry? go ahead plz (you are a gay, no wonder), btw you are the one who need some fresh air because you are polluted!

so if you do not even understand what i just posted, i m sure you are not one of the players who really spent effort on their characters, in other words, you are a cheater .[/b]
    The fact is, your facts are not straight.

EDIT: K2 is not on your side, you cannot play the game, you are obsessed with it if you stay playing/supporting their scam, accept it and stop ranting at the UNofficial forum, these people have no power over K2.

Telling others to get a life on a forum really gets your point down.

hello

Meep,

Hey, when did i support any scams? I did not say that K2 is on my side or even say that these people have power of K2. What I am saying is that K2 need these people to constantly let them know of any bugs or koxp. This is defintely a fact, even though you want to avoid it. If a particular person in ko is using a hack, and nobody step up to tell K2, would K2 ever know? This you should answer yourself.

When I asked LetItShine to get a life, it&#39;s because of what he posted from page 1 to page 3 of this topic. People here had stepped up to let people know that they had came across such cheats and LetItShine is only the one who stated otherwise (and now u).

Please read this topic from the first page to the very last page and get every word in your mind before you accuse me of anything. By the way, DONT BOTHER TO IF YOU ARE A FRIEND OF LETITSHINE.

Meep,

Hey, when did i support any scams? I did not say that K2 is on my side or even say that these people have power of K2. What I am saying is that K2 need these people to constantly let them know of any bugs or koxp. This is defintely a fact, even though you want to avoid it. If a particular person in ko is using a hack, and nobody step up to tell K2, would K2 ever know? This you should answer yourself.

When I asked LetItShine to get a life, it&#39;s because of what he posted from page 1 to page 3 of this topic. People here had stepped up to let people know that they had came across such cheats and LetItShine is only the one who stated otherwise (and now u).

Please read this topic from the first page to the very last page and get every word in your mind before you accuse me of anything. By the way, DONT BOTHER TO IF YOU ARE A FRIEND OF LETITSHINE.[/b]
    1)I thought you play the game or i misunderstood you?

2)Again, these are NOT the official forums, telling here that you can&#39;t log/found a bug won&#39;t change a thing.

3)Done

4)Who...?

hello

kk anything, I think you do not know k2 reads ko4life. Please do not assume anything if you DO NOT know that K2 DO reads ko4life forum!

btw, I do played ko.

So, now you are saying that K2 is a scammer? By playing KO means supporting their scams? o0 ok, I understand

kk anything, I think you do not know k2 reads ko4life. Please do not assume anything if you DO NOT know that K2 DO reads ko4life forum!

btw, I do played ko.

So, now you are saying that K2 is a scammer? By playing KO means supporting their scams? o0 ok, I understand [/b]
    Not anymore. All the good GM&#39;s have been kicked out of the company, the rotten ones left don&#39;t even log ingame.

hello

So? In the first place, why said that stating a bug/cant log here wont change a thing? Gms (though they cant post or reply anything) are not the only ones who read this forum.

The "rotten ones" left don&#39;t even log ingame? LOL. I just met one in dcz yesterday (Manes), he wanted me to send him all the names of cheaters.

Again, DO NOT assume anything if you do not know. Maybe its better for you to keep quiet before assuming anything in black and white o0.

So? In the first place, why said that stating a bug/cant log here wont change a thing? Gms (though they cant post or reply anything) are not the only ones who read this forum.

The "rotten ones" left don&#39;t even log ingame? LOL. I just met one in dcz yesterday (Manes), he wanted me to send him all the names of cheaters.

Again, DO NOT assume anything if you do not know. Maybe its better for you to keep quiet before assuming anything in black and white o0.[/b]
    IM assuming your a fucking hypocrite lamer and you started playing recently. Maybe it&#39;s better for you to FUCK OFF to the OFFICIAL forums ..?

dont be a smart ass.. kid.. get a life rather than stopping people speak their minds of the facts. O yeah, sure I m 100% sure your whole clan will support u saying u r not a koxp.[/b]
    Stop skipping English classes.

hello

I started playing recently? Maybe you should check my posts... Been playing since Beramus started.. as I said I sold my Lvl 66 Priest (LinZhi) from Manes dunno how many months ago..

Yeah, I know there is official forum, just hate to go there because loading is always slow or forum is down and I am really used to posting on this forum. Its my choice to either post in this forum or wherever.

By the way, mind your words and attitude. Chilled out kid! It is not a freaking big deal when people argued back (o yeah, I think you are the one who started assuming and accusing me first). And I do not think posting in forum need their english polished up as long as others understand.

I started playing recently? Maybe you should check my posts... Been playing since Beramus started.. as I said I sold my Lvl 66 Priest (LinZhi) from Manes dunno how many months ago..

Yeah, I know there is official forum, just hate to go there because loading is always slow or forum is down and I am really used to posting on this forum. Its my choice to either post in this forum or wherever.

By the way, mind your words and attitude. Chilled out kid! It is not a freaking big deal when people argued back (o yeah, I think you are the one who started assuming and accusing me first). And I do not think posting in forum need their english polished up as long as others understand.[/b]
    So you started playing recently, got it.

Banned

Drop? :lol:

I havent seen anyone in Ares doing it yet..[/b]

if the rogue gets hit once from TK it can easily die but lvl 75 a little higher lvl i suppose

MakuLine

lmfao hello ? Do you think K2 will change 180° by some dude that crys whole the time because of some hacks?Do you think K2 doesn&#39;t know that KOXP is around?Do you think K2 will give a shit about you?

You sir,are a NEWB

hello

LetItShine, Meep,

Ya ya, if you cannot read simple english then I think you are forgiven Yup anything, if you still think started playing since Beramus Server just came up is still recently its up to u.

Its your thinking, so can&#39;t change that.... ok really can&#39;t bother replying to you, as I now then realized you can&#39;t read.

so bb *Lets see if K2 really gives a shit in the end* going offline, post more, guys

MakuLine

LetItShine, Meep,

Ya ya, if you cannot read simple english then I think you are forgiven Yup anything, if you still think started playing since Beramus Server just came up is still recently its up to u.

Its your thinking, so can&#39;t change that.... ok really can&#39;t bother replying to you, as I now then realized you can&#39;t read.

so bb *Lets see if K2 really gives a shit in the end* going offline, post more, guys [/b]

sometimes it&#39;s like talking to a fucking wall[/b]

ermm what did you say again...cannot read?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast