Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

SPEED HACK EVERYWHERE

This is a discussion on SPEED HACK EVERYWHERE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry997068...
Page: 5

[quote]

You remind me a retarded idiot who study's in our class, everybody laughs at him and none like him because he says idiotic things , he screams a lot when something fails and blames others for his mistakes, when his wrong he will say "Yaddaaa yadaaa your so dumb" so everybody can laugh over him and he gets mad.

ROFL HAHAHAHAH ROFL...kk

I started from day1 so your start from Beramus IS recent, your not "oldschool".

MakuLine

lmao

greishkan1

I didnt know this stuff,why do you know it?*caugh*
    I'm a KOXPER?rofl XD You are funny... hellllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm a warrior[/b]
    Nothing caught. Im not playing untill game is almost fixed. I havent played something 2 weeks.

Take it ur noob and stfu.

hello

laugh all you want I m still cool except both of u (LetItShine and Meep) are fared up xD

Thx again greishkan1 for speaking up, from what i see you are really a great person even though i do not know u :P ..

both LetItShine and his friend Meep (he wont admit) really seem to go all out defending cheaters.

ai... dunno why they hate it so much when this topic is posted, maybe .... (guess) ^^ :/

laugh all you want I m still cool except both of u (LetItShine and Meep) are fared up xD

Thx again greishkan1 for speaking up, from what i see you are really a great person even though i do not know u :P ..

both LetItShine and his friend Meep (he wont admit) really seem to go all out defending cheaters.

ai... dunno why they hate it so much when this topic is posted, maybe .... (guess) ^^ :/[/b]
    You do understand i have no idea who he is...?

greishkan1

lmao [/b]
    This guy cant defend himself Needs someone to help him

This guy cant defend himself Needs someone to help him [/b]
    I live in Estonia , near you :P

MakuLine

HAHA ! fucktard make me more laugh plx

greishkan1

I live in Estonia , near you :P[/b]
    Ausalt?? Norm

HAHA ! fucktard make me more laugh plx[/b]
    Whaaat??

HolyFish

Thumbs down

Idea: Grab yourself the speedhack, arrow shower and whatever you need more and then hunt dont turkish cheater.
    I personally find it funny that if a cheater gets cheated he whines and 1. either curses you or 2. asks you "why baba *sniff sniff*

Well there are 3 options for a solution:

1. Ignore it, accept it, go on with whatever you did befor
    2. Cheat back
    3. Contact a GM and hope for an answer (good luck on that)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345