Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Speed hack, the worst thing ever

This is a discussion on Speed hack, the worst thing ever within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I get your behavior, I promise myself "stop it, they dont deserve your support" But I know there are ...
Page: 2

sonsivri

When I get your behavior,
    I promise myself "stop it, they dont deserve your support"
    But I know there are some guys will pleasure for that info.

why doesnt light feet come up in your top right corner? :S

sonsivri

"URunFasterWithAKnifE"
    I dont need light feet, Its just acquired by cleint, I put my value on memory, I dont need clients skill. I can do it on magician too, wanna see?

and why are you judging me?
    I just wanted to tell which type of hacks we against it.

Originally posted by sonsivri
    "URunFasterWithAKnifE"
    I dont need light feet, Its just acquired by cleint, I put my value on memory, I dont need clients skill. I can do it on magician too, wanna see?

and why are you judging me?
    I just wanted to tell which type of hacks we against it.
    lol i asked why light feet didn't come up fool, the reason i asked is because safety does.... but light feet doesnt

Vlein

that speed hack is client side only, so let him do it rofl, all he sees is him movin on his screen, on others screen hes not movin at all, thus no monsters

TunaFishyMe

no...This is what GMs use to move that fast. He basically found the part that gives GM that power. Have you ever ran with lightfeet or seomthing and not see anymobs? Then all of the sudden, the mobs are there? Thats because you side is lagging or delayed. It takes time for it to load. At least thats what I think it is. The mobs are there, just hasnt loaded on his screen yet.

If People can sniff out the memory address of moving at GM speed...couldnt they also sniff out the memory address for being invisible or unclickable? ... that would be hell.

Aekka

I saw someone unclickable and I am pretty sure he wasn't a GM. But it was before the PB thing.

sonsivri

"URunFasterWithAKnifE"
    dont call me as a fool, cause you let me release answer you with better curse, so act like a man.
    and how can I tell you that I am not using light feet,
    I pressed pot and ac skill that you understand I didnt modify movie speed.

You are like babies crying when facing that shit, "omg, that guy using it"

Medusa

lol yea , he never uses lightfeet .. and i dont know if its only client side , so u could try with someone else to tell if ur actually moving or not... if other people really look at u moving at that speed then damn ko is gonna be screwed until k2 patches it...

do another video with lightfeet running that'd like blow up your pc :lol:

and don't get so fricking paranoid im just asking questions for fucks sake, and if fool is the worst thing you've ever been called you haven't lived yet, jeez, take a chill pill

sonsivri

"Medusa"

You catch the point, I am not moyin by the others, cause I stuck in first place to use that hack, it resolve when I /town

if you wanna move in real mean, it will enough to decrease speed multiply.

Then there's no use for this. What's the fastest u can run without getting stuck?

sonsivri

45 seconds from graveyard (1. key NPC) to the castle (karus map).
    I dunno how much time it will take with only light feet.

sonsivri

it takes 1 min and 30 seconds with light feet via same path.
    it means I can run 2 times faster then light feet.

Dude. Go pk 5 mins on cypher and u will know what hes talking about. warriors can run FASTER them light feet. I just hitted a priest and 2 secs latter she was waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too far from me. Warriors are comboig with this MUCH FASTER then sins, there was a warrior with Giga 2h that hitted me 7 fuking hits before i could pot again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast