Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Speed hack, the worst thing ever

This is a discussion on Speed hack, the worst thing ever within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If U want to witness ppl using this go to moradon after server restart and see how fast can a ...
Page: 3

If U want to witness ppl using this go to moradon after server restart and see how fast can a mage run to Kaka ^^

azniviage

make a vid of urself using this speed hack, then attacking a monster. it'll be able to show that it's not just a client side hack, and that u actual move that fast in the server's point of view.

Ki1laH

Originally posted by azniviage
    make a vid of urself using this speed hack, then attacking a monster. *it'll be able to show that it's not just a client side hack, and that u actual move that fast in the server's point of view.
    People use it in CZ, its annoying when a mage runs away from me faster than a rogue...VERY annoying, i told everybody this is what PB would bring, ZZZ PB SUCKS duh.

sonsivri

I may try on PK, you can understand how can I reach the rogues tail from 40M away, maybe it will ban reason same time.
    I will decrease speed multiply and than record with monster.

MaGNuM

I know. This is Cheat Enginie .. Im usin Invasion but next 1 minute DC :S

sonsivri

"azniviage"

updated on first post.
    here is I am in CZ, of course I didnt abuse it.

http://rapidshare.de/files/20834091/speed3.avi.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123