Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Speed hackers in dcz

This is a discussion on Speed hackers in dcz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It is sad to see when a bp who is running 50m after me (I am archer) in 2-3 secs ...
Page: 2

It is sad to see when a bp who is running 50m after me (I am archer) in 2-3 secs he is 50m distance before me... No chance to run away from a speed hacker duffer bp. :unsure:
    Oh and this is in Beramus... <_<

Banned

xig dcz fck&#39;d too
    theres already speedhacking clans lol
    like lSpeedl and SpeedTeam etc

CuriositY

I&#39;ve saw only like 1 rogue speedhacking in CZ But not a lot there isn&#39;t a lot in Akara..

aqpsilver

I&#39;ve saw only like 1 rogue speedhacking in CZ But not a lot there isn&#39;t a lot in Akara..[/b]
    there r some in cz 2 humans rogue (names i forgot)

i expect that speed hacker dont go in mayor number in the server <_<

Banned

i hate when ppls edit the slow rate in the tbls so ice,lecut and stun dont work =/

gm is not online and only 1 lazy gm is not enought lol

Mariuszowy

K2 is lazy .... GM&#39;s are stupid.

silverbuffer18

in oly there was a ban at around 4am eastern , went to check on my merch cuz couldnt sleep about 4 people got banned in arena for wallhacking,

sexy Owa

on diez we had a speedhacker banned ( or we were told he was banned ) after having the human side king and over 15 other people report it to a GM. although he was "banned" we saw him about a month later, but he wasnt speed hacking anymore.

i still see some speed hackers in cz on diez priests and rogues running faster than me duff me and kill me that really sucks damn cheaters ruin the game

SonOfaGun

In pathos there&#39;s actually parties of speed hackers running around...
    I usually see karus with speed hacks but more humans are getting it too b/c the "turk logic" is ALL ORCS HAVE SPEED HACK SO I MUST HAVE IT TOO TO CATCH UP

fucking noobs

EDIT: o ye btw, no bans whatsoever, my friend complained about it on the official forums but his cuss words got translated into turk words and his topic was removed.

lez

Ares - there are at least 20 known speed hackers if not more. Some like ferdifonn6 have been speed hacking for over a year and are stil not banned (and i mean litteraly over a year). I guess the gms just cant be bothered with it and find it a minor offence.. :S i think in order to get them banned ppl will have to spam cs tickets a whole damn lot to get sometin done.

i play orc side olympia dcz and theres a lot of fking speed hack going around some are even full parties there is one party almost every day that camp on orc base with 2 noob mages with speed hack and 2 priests 1 full duff and 1 1920 and some rogues that change all i can do is come out and fk one noob mage till almost dead then have reast of party on my butt as the mages run back back all the way to the clearing before bowl and they tp party and again u have 5 or so vs 1 :P

i think more then speed hack though i hate noob rogues using illusion for 1 v1 :P

if u are a noob rogue on olympia and u illusion me in vs expect acid to rain on u like no tomarrow :P

Lioncet

in diez that shit is just crazy i seen it in dcz cz and eslant, no banns cause you can still see all of them around

Diez dcz full of speed hackers.

Diez dcz full of speed hackers.[/b]
    +1 to that, but I&#39;d rather these gays are running fast from me then pounding me with arrowshower runnning..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast