Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Speed hackers in dcz

This is a discussion on Speed hackers in dcz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm... Why don't you two just use msn or pm instead of spamming in this topic?[/b] ... they dont get ...
Page: 5

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Hmm... Why don't you two just use msn or pm instead of spamming in this topic?[/b]
    ... they dont get senior member status that way <_<

Banned

not only in ur server
    in pathos, that scary when u see that
    u attack some one and then poof he is gone

just yesterday i saw 3 ppl that use it :S

i hate when ppls edit the slow rate in the tbls so ice,lecut and stun dont work =/

gm is not online and only 1 lazy gm is not enought lol[/b]

yes.. that is so annoying too.. theres always the rogue that u can NEVER leg cut, or ice....

Banned Senior Member

DCZ is ruined cause of all speed hacks
    i think all servers are infected with it
    Logos is 1 more

unsolved_mystery

From official forums liasion
    Hello everyone,

I have deleted the original thread as it just accused staff members falsely of many things. Our GMs constantly patrol ALL areas in Knight Online including the Dark Colony Zone (Ardream).

Every week a ban list is posted for each server in the Announcements section. Being able to be in all places at all times is a difficult task and our GMs do their very best to ban cheaters, run events, and monitor their servers. Mgame is working on a patch to hopefully combat the speed hacking as we speak.

The reason your posts are either deleted or locked is due to the language that they contain. I have posted the forum rules on numerous occasions and it is important to note that they are there for a reason. Negativity and destructive comments do nothing to help solve problems and only spawn more negativity.

If there are concerns, please post in a mature, respectful manner and I will make sure to research the issue and return back with a response. I monitor these forums daily and report issues to the Production staff.

Posting steps on how to reproduce the hacks is probably not the best thing to do as others in the forum will try to emulate it so please refrain from that.

If there are other negative posts submitted, they will be deleted and the poster will be warned up to forum account termination. Thanks and take care.[/b]

Gaby159

From official forums liasion[/b]
    Thank you K.O God

And i noticed Olympia is now casi-free of speed hacker (only like 5-8% of player use speed hack) :huh:
    Ban or fear to get ban :unsure: :lol:

fonzy

finily ko does something

HEY GUYS~! if you have issues with ardream koxpers, SPAM KOL FORUMS~!!!!!!!!!!!

because my friend spazzed and spammed KOL forums for over a week, and today, he got a PM from a GM, asking the names of the speed hackers, and saying that he will check out ardream later............ hope he isnt a liar

Thank you K.O God

And i noticed Olympia is now casi-free of speed hacker (only like 5-8% of player use speed hack) :huh:
    Ban or fear to get ban :unsure: :lol:[/b]

I couldn&#39;t believe the number of people speed hacking in last war on Oly, holy shit!

side2side125

its was too crazy im a rogue and a warrior fast running at me and doing combo :S

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345