Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are speed hackers getting banned?

This is a discussion on Are speed hackers getting banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok im wondering if any speed hackers are getting banned or are gm's just ignoring them?Cuz i always pk in ...
Page: 1

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

ok im wondering if any speed hackers are getting banned or are gm's just ignoring them?Cuz i always pk in ardream and those orcs that speed hack are pretty annoying cuz they always run from me...post if you have any info plox ^^

ok im wondering if any speed hackers are getting banned or are gm's just ignoring them?Cuz i always pk in ardream and those orcs that speed hack are pretty annoying cuz they always run from me...post if you have any info plox ^^[/b]
    same situation here in pathos.

the only time they were banned, was when i asked the GM to come ardream with me to catch the speedhackers... but he got switched to another server after a few days... so only a few ppl were banned.... none of the rest are.

here, 50% speedhack.

dawidek12

I dont think so... ;/

No they are not.

fredie

in olympia we have seen gms banning many of them lately

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I haven't been playing much recently, and I saw the recent speed hack for the first time the other day in invasion. The guy shot down from lunar gate and through about 100 humans trying to keep the orcs in lunar. Was crazy shit, he was accelerating away from a ice orb. Makes me glad i'm not PKing that regularly any more!

yea, they will all be banned

....in our dreams h34r:

Banned Senior Member

I think a few banwaves around speedhackers would help alot already. It'll scare most of them
    Alot of speedhackers also have very valuable gear they surely don't want to lose..

We've sent in KSC of a few certain players that were using speed hacks and all are still playing. We even sent in KSC of the people in the parties with the speed hackers because some of you cocksucking sins and warriors running around with speedhacking duffer priests are just as fucking guilty, you know you who are and you know your clannies that were doing it, you guys can go fuck eachother...

lllSpartacuslll

In beramus, specifically in ardream, speedhackers are NOT getting band what so ever, not even once

i haven't seen any bands due to using speedhacks or other koxp,

(no offense my turkish non-cheater brothers), but i will say what i have seen, " During turkish peak hours, speedhackers fill adream in Beramus, Parties of speedhackers all go around and try to be noobs as usual " and compare this when most turkish players are not playing, and you see only 2 speedhacking <_< <_< <_<

funny thing that me and two others are the only ones not speedhacking, it looks like we were walking and they are running.

it is really a huge difference to PK during those two hours.

really sad situation that KO team can&#39;t do nothing no more, it is beyond thier control <_<

Try it yourself and PK at 6 pm server time, then try PK at 3 am server time and see the difference.

UNFAIR MAN!!! :angry:

I haven&#39;t been playing much recently, and I saw the recent speed hack for the first time the other day in invasion. The guy shot down from lunar gate and through about 100 humans trying to keep the orcs in lunar. Was crazy shit, he was accelerating away from a ice orb. Makes me glad i&#39;m not PKing that regularly any more![/b]
    wowo hes faster than an ice orb hahahah i can imagine seeing some crazy turk zooming through the orc crowd xD

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

yea and my legcut barely works...even though i have like +17 dex

I think a few banwaves around speedhackers would help alot already. It&#39;ll scare most of them
    Alot of speedhackers also have very valuable gear they surely don&#39;t want to lose..[/b]
    yea i think that they should do that so people would be afraid and stop speed hacking..more and more people are doing it and more and more people are not afraid cuz they say if hes doing it why cant i...

TopCat

Girakon server one rarely see speedhack now.. g2 MANY MANY MANY!!

Girakon server one rarely see speedhack now.. g2 MANY MANY MANY!![/b]
    lol a friend that just quit girakon a while ago said it was 90% speedhackers in ardream :P

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

ok im wondering if any speed hackers are getting banned or are gm&#39;s just ignoring them?Cuz i always pk in ardream and those orcs that speed hack are pretty annoying cuz they always run from me...post if you have any info plox ^^[/b]
    I Seee alot of mages and debuffers on human side of ares...and orc...more on human side from what i can see, alot of human debuffers, useing this speed exploit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast