Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Are speed hackers getting banned?

This is a discussion on Are speed hackers getting banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I Seee alot of mages and debuffers on human side of ares...and orc...more on human side from what i can ...
Page: 2

I Seee alot of mages and debuffers on human side of ares...and orc...more on human side from what i can see, alot of human debuffers, useing this speed exploit.[/b]
    omg.. the WORST speed hackers were mages and debuffers.. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

mages with speed hack ALWAYS are able to save their parties.. when they gettin gangraped i remember this turk speed hackin mage would zoom outa my sight and half a second later, his whole party was tped away......... debuffers are horrible too..... cuz i would never be able to cure in-time before they speed hacked to me and started slammin my ass :'C too bad k2 doesnt care 2 cents abou tthis game

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

yea im warrior so i can't cure myself...so bps would just debuff me(parsite+malice) and try to kill me since they can't they run away and then like they only come back if there are like 2 rogues or 3 rogues ganging me...at that time i would get raped by them

alper15

no they never get ban, cuz the gms are sleeping or dont ignore them

gotbluntzz

a few on cypher have been of course all the no name 1-2 hits but the 70+ decent geared oens are still running around its not as bad as before tho

NathanAlgren

in manes korlash banned like 10 or 15 sh like 2 weeks ago or so

We've sent in KSC of a few certain players that were using speed hacks and all are still playing. We even sent in KSC of the people in the parties with the speed hackers because some of you cocksucking sins and warriors running around with speedhacking duffer priests are just as fucking guilty, you know you who are and you know your clannies that were doing it, you guys can go fuck eachother...[/b]
    how can you prove speedhack with a SS? u need frap for that... dont you ?

Banned

how can you prove speedhack with a SS? u need frap for that... dont you ?[/b]
    yup

No you don't, you report them and they can look at their logs when they play and see if they are or were doing the speed hack. Ask GM he can tell you how it works.

No you don't, you report them and they can look at their logs when they play and see if they are or were doing the speed hack. Ask GM he can tell you how it works.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12