Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone who bought premium lately with CC

This is a discussion on Anyone who bought premium lately with CC within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To anyone who bought premium lately with Credit Card, Im sure you had to submit a ticket ya? If you ...
Page: 1

Banned

To anyone who bought premium lately with Credit Card,

Im sure you had to submit a ticket ya?

If you did, did the recurring billing thing show up after they gave u prem?

Opakigad

Not to me

To anyone who bought premium lately with Credit Card,

Im sure you had to submit a ticket ya?

If you did, did the recurring billing thing show up after they gave u prem?[/b]

nope,
    i sent a ticket regarding about that too, but took a while until i got my prem

then i sent another ticket cuz i didn't get my trina with my prem

but they haven't mailed me any billing info to my email like before, so u cant give them the transation number :S

Banned

nope,

then i sent another ticket cuz i didn't get my trina with my prem

but they haven't mailed me any billign info to my email like before[/b]

In your MYKOL Do you see recurring billing?

In your MYKOL Do you see recurring billing?[/b]
    nope,
    hopefully i dont gert charged <_<

cuz thats gona suk

nope,

then i sent another ticket cuz i didn&#39;t get my trina with my prem

but they haven&#39;t mailed me any billing info to my email like before, so u cant give them the transation number :S[/b]

i had the same issue, only with bronze prem.. it took them about a full day to reward me my prem.. but in the mean time i had a friend buy me bronze via C&B and after i checked, i had the "recurring billing" option on MYKOL, but i dont know if its due to C&B or if it affected the CC too.. so i just unchecked it ^^

DeX

i just bought bronze prem with my CC and everything is working normal.. the "recurring billing" option showed up on MYKOL and i just unchecked it... i got no problems about it

Opakigad

I think its affected only when u buy via c&b and I didnt get billing info either but they gave me prem after ticket.

SoulDace

What do you mean you uncheak the box? there is an options like : click here if you want uncheak the box , and other option click here to cheak the box?

Can somebody take SS of MYKOL with this box? just delete your info , i just wonder what you see there , since i have 5 days left , so i cant see it.

UsedFromDiez

I seriously feel like a retard atm
    what do you have to do to uncheck the box cuz I wanna buy prem but Im scared to cause I cant log my acc on main website

SoulDace

What do you mean you uncheak the box? there is an options like : click here if you want uncheak the box , and other option click here to cheak the box?

Can somebody take SS of MYKOL with this box? just delete your info , i just wonder what you see there , since i have 5 days left , so i cant see it.[/b]
    Somebody please answer about it .

And UsedFrom what retard in that? its new billing , and you smart when you want to see whats going on before you buy , i dont see any retard thing in that , i do want to see whats going on aswell , ill not buy before i see.
    Sorry for bad English tho.

thedevilsmanner

we all don&#39;t know about it !

thank god i saw this thread. That&#39;s bullshit they can just say hey if this box is checked you agree to recurring billing without you actually checking the box yourself. I would never have known and would have been like wtf when the charge showed up.

SoulDace

Ty ballzv , im not gonne press on this white box never.

ArtOfFighters

if the box is left blank, it means you will NOT be billed every month
    if the box is marked, it means you WILL be billed every month

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast