speedpot bugg?

This is a discussion on speedpot bugg? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so now instead of the bugg when ur buff/swift is still on but the icon on screen is off (was ...
Page: 1

Banned

so now instead of the bugg when ur buff/swift is still on but the icon on screen is off (was some kind of lagg or some.. like far buff but happened w/ ac and swift too :angry: ).. now what happens (only with speedpots so far) is my icon blinks on "0 seconds remaining" for an indeterminate amount of time but once finally stops blinking i lose swift instantly.. BUT.. now comes the fukked up part.. after i re-speedpot after like 15 seconds my icon starts blinking again and i lose swift after like 1 minute.. i havnt 100% determined if i actually lose 1 speedpot out of my pack or somehow it just continues that extra minute onto the old speedpot time? if i am losing 1 every time this happens sucks for me cuz it seems to happen alot sometimes (i go thru 1 pack of speedpots a day easy so alot opportunities for this to happen )

anyone else seen this shit happen?

krekre

Yeah got same shit but only with buff sc, and that was only once so idk :/

It starts blinking on 0 seconds after you've used a teleport gate.

stonepilot1421

It starts blinking on 0 seconds after you've used a teleport gate.[/b]
    u lose about 1 and a half mins for each gate. goin from luf to linate brings me down 3 mins. bugs the hell outa me

minhking

It happened to me in wars. Scrolls buffs got deleted after i died.
    When i xp scrolls get blinking sometimes but I still have buffs on until the end of 30 minutes periode.

Banned

thats happen alot of time in abyss

Banned

Old bug already... and all scrolls have this shit >.<

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

This is how this bug works. If you are using scrolls, and cancel a skill thats blinking the scroll/s will disappear after a while.

RiseAgainst_

I thoguht it was IF you cancelled the SCROLL when it was blinking and you rescrolled, then after dying it would get wiped?

HotAsIce

I dunno, I got parasited in a border war, and afte rI respawned, I had all scrolls but HP. Not only can you not cure, but now you can&#39;t scroll? This is getting pretty lame. After the war was over, I had all scrolls on. A lot of good that does me.

after i re-speedpot after like 15 seconds my icon starts blinking again and i lose swift after like 1 minute.. i havnt 100% determined if i actually lose 1 speedpot out of my pack or somehow it just continues that extra minute onto the old speedpot time?
    anyone else seen this shit happen?[/b]
    it&#39;s happened to me a few times when running attila...but you don&#39;t actually lose a speed pot. It just acts as if it was the old speed pot. You still have the same amount of speed pots...or atleast it has for me each time.

Banned

it&#39;s happened to me a few times when running attila...but you don&#39;t actually lose a speed pot. It just acts as if it was the old speed pot. You still have the same amount of speed pots...or atleast it has for me each time.[/b]
    exactly.. happened couple times today running.. second time i did lose a scroll <_<
    seems like everytime it happens i am in automatic mode running spots and re-speedpot without paying attention how many pots left.. but i gunna watch everytime i scroll/speedpot now just to see wtf..

this is differnt than those other buggs that just delete ur scroll before 30mins.. like in cz especially if u die or get debuff alot times deletes whole scrroll.. this speedpot shit happens after the scroll runs all the way out and i rescroll then like 1 min later new scroll runs out too (no gates or deaths or debuffs.. just running emc).. so yeh pretty gay now that i think i am losing 1 speedpot everytime it happens :angry:

I dunno, I got parasited in a border war, and afte rI respawned, I had all scrolls but HP. Not only can you not cure, but now you can&#39;t scroll? This is getting pretty lame. After the war was over, I had all scrolls on. A lot of good that does me.[/b]
    Border war is different... after you get parasited or maliced and the effect goes away, your scrolls are gone until you die again... I once scrolled, got parasited and maliced in the first minute and didn&#39;t die until about 3 minutes left. Big time was of scrolls, much better to just go on buffs in there.