Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Speek hack is back.than Koxp soon...

This is a discussion on Speek hack is back.than Koxp soon... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, all know speed hack is back. All should know koxp and dupe will come back soon. im really ...
Page: 1

_maeve_

Hi all,
    all know speed hack is back.
    All should know koxp and dupe will come back soon.
    im really bored to see this shit
    link : http://files.filefront.com/SpeedHackwmv/;9...;/fileinfo.html
    what do you think about that ?
    i was in lag in same time than all my clan members ??
    i cant beleive this.

Tha_Diablo

also seen/heared from clannies that speedhack was back...

cypher server btw

BlackIrish

Speed hack will always be here... Its a simple TBL edit, nothing more.
    It will probably always be client side allowing people to edit tbls

Glad someone else is noticing this too... Iamflash, that mage that was running with him during late night war, Irod and a few others from the clan blacklist have been speed hacking like crazy lately... not cool.

Gaby159

Already many post about speed hack. But anyway, they will prolly block this TBL a day or they will begin to ban...KOL team isn't so lazy :P

We need to spam the customer support about this

"koxp" is the name of a program, and there is already ways to "koxp" but with another program, and the chinese people are already doing it (referring to the gold bar companies)

Ametista

Fuc.k all koxpers and speed hackers , anywyay i didnt see anyone in edana with speed hack atm....

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

i see every day in cz

I'm really surprised at the amount of high levels speed hacking, risk all that time and energy and items for a slight advantage in pk, freaken stupid.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

It's back

there was a speed hacker in cz in server 1 for 5+ hours last night

BlackIrish

I'm really surprised at the amount of high levels speed hacking, risk all that time and energy and items for a slight advantage in pk, freaken stupid.[/b]
    Wow I have to agree on that one.. Today in mid war I saw a lvl 75 or 74 mage just going through elmorad castle's wall in invasion without any problems.. After a few minutes I tried getting another mage and he just ran too fast.. I looked at him and I'm all wow.. People work their asses off those accounts and don't mind risking it all for a stupid little advantage in pk..

Huitzilopochtli

I have saw some speedhackers on ardream and cz

I have saw some speedhackers on ardream and cz

Beast&Harlot

That IAmFlash does more then speed hack, he has auto cure, speed hack, his combo is faster then anyones combo could ever be(Guessing he has the animation TBL fixed/deleted) he can spam 2 pots at the same time with no cool down.He is fucking noob and he brags about speed hacking in moradon, pm him, he will admit to speed hacking and his lil p.o.s. mage has like unlimited AOE range. so yea its fun playing with thoes 2 in CZ xD

EVERYONE WHO PLAYS DEIZ GO RAID THEM AT HUMAN/ORC MASTO's THEY ARE ALWAYS OUT THERE LATE AT NITE!

TheFox

That IAmFlash does more then speed hack, he has auto cure, speed hack, his combo is faster then anyones combo could ever be(Guessing he has the animation TBL fixed/deleted) he can spam 2 pots at the same time with no cool down.He is fucking noob and he brags about speed hacking in moradon, pm him, he will admit to speed hacking and his lil p.o.s. mage has like unlimited AOE range. so yea its fun playing with thoes 2 in CZ xD

EVERYONE WHO PLAYS DEIZ GO RAID THEM AT HUMAN/ORC MASTO's THEY ARE ALWAYS OUT THERE LATE AT NITE![/b]
    auto cure isn't possible and blade skill can't be faster than it is if he's combos it's faster maybe he's good at it or he's using a macro program to combo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast