Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Spring Break Event!

This is a discussion on Spring Break Event! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'll b there for 1v1s[/b] Ya Respect member gogogo Ammock...
Page: 3

Axarus

i'll b there for 1v1s[/b]

Ya Respect member gogogo Ammock

Flux

gangsta, ill go support priest if you want -_-, or any warrior, i dont care, not necessarily in insanity, im up to party with any warr 70 + with skill.

h0ly

gamer make some rules like do not use gay weapon defense armor in 1vs1 at least sin vs war/sin, acid pots, ilusion lol.

So, can i sign up steven for the 1on1's then? o.O[/b]
    sign me up for the 1v1s and 2v2s (me and newpain)

Internet pervert Senior Member

gamer make some rules like do not use gay weapon defense armor in 1vs1 at least sin vs war/sin, acid pots, ilusion lol.[/b]
    Don't cry!

EVERYTHING GOES, GO FUKING RESTAT TO 255 HP IF U WANT TO ><!

As long as there are no 3th party programs involved anything from acid poting to wearing every single piece of defence gear u got GOES!

PS: So, Steven and NewPain added for the 2on2 ~ oOlucaOo on the 1on1 ~ and I need a confirmation from Flux and oceano to add TooMuchFluxation and GangstaZon3 to the 2on2s~

i will be in 1on1&#39;s

And u r ?

look my sig

tiamatx

fuck >_< i wouldnt try to get in but i am helping my bro move all weekend then going out of town all spring break >_<!~ yeah its gay but id be interested in 1v1 (depending on what guide lines, since ima bp) i wont debuff in 1v1 but heals, depending on who im fighting...anywho i may be able to get into that if i can participate friday or saturday night...

ok sign me up for the 1v1 and the 2v2 list with flux

gamer make some rules like do not use gay weapon defense armor in 1vs1 at least sin vs war/sin, acid pots, ilusion lol.[/b]

Ok so i wear no dd u no drain OKE ??? thought so draining lil bitch (all weapon defence goes cuz i bought +8 shits for a reason xD)

also i think bps can 1 v 1 as long as some agreement on no duffing or no 2kn is agree&#39;d on but theres enough bps at the server to see some good 1 v 1 bp action newayz

also possible my new beast will be made by the event if so and im sitting on a 1tb hard drive i will be there frapsing at the very least

Ok so i wear no dd u no drain OKE ??? thought so draining lil bitch (all weapon defence goes cuz i bought +8 shits for a reason xD)

also i think bps can 1 v 1 as long as some agreement on no duffing or no 2kn is agree&#39;d on but theres enough bps at the server to see some good 1 v 1 bp action newayz

also possible my new beast will be made by the event if so and im sitting on a 1tb hard drive i will be there frapsing at the very least [/b]
    And what&#39;s the point of being a bp if u r not allowed to use all ur skills? -o-;

It&#39;d be like telling a mage that he can&#39;t use anything but his fire/ice/charge blade or telling a warrior that he cant legcut or scream -o-;

eyy maricon

its not TooMuchVitamin
    its TooMuchFluxation

if bps wanna vs with warriors or mage i think some agreement along no 2 k or malice only should be agree&#39;d on its better then saying they can&#39;t participate in 1 v 1 at all

RideOn

bola en lizzy ps feo :P

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast