*||* Spring event *||* Questions and Answers.

This is a discussion on *||* Spring event *||* Questions and Answers. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK can someone please explain everything about this event or whatever it is? - How do you get dumplings? (been ...
Page: 1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Default *||* Spring event *||* Questions and Answers.

OK can someone please explain everything about this event or whatever it is?

- How do you get dumplings? (been answered - mining or PK)
    - What do they give?
    - How do you get those wings and what bonus do they give? (besides sex appeal 20% laugh.gif)
    - What are spinning tops? Where do you find them? What do they give?
    - What are fortune bags?

And anything else related to it.

Thanks.

Please only comment if you know the answer or something about this event, or have a question to ask about the event that hasn't been asked before on this topic.

P.S. i know there are seperate threads about some of these things but it's not organized and doesn't cover everything.

Bump, seriously no one got any info?

meat dumping is sort of a np increase scroll. It's disturbing because you kill someone and you get meat from their body. eeeew

Messed up Koreans MGAME

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    OK can someone please explain everything about this event or whatever it is?

- How do you get dumplings? (been answered - mining or PK)
    - What do they give? np boost
    - How do you get those wings and what bonus do they give? (besides sex appeal 20% laugh.gif) no idea
    - What are spinning tops? Where do you find them? What do they give? Just like curse santa/gobble, spawns every 8 hrs outside luf/bellua/linate (orc side)
    - What are fortune bags? Drops frop the mini tops at the very end, usual drops seem to be hi class items, ft uniques, and old uniques

And anything else related to it.

Thanks.

Please only comment if you know the answer or something about this event, or have a question to ask about the event that hasn't been asked before on this topic.

P.S. i know there are seperate threads about some of these things but it's not organized and doesn't cover everything.
    Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    Hope that helps
    Thanks but what's curse santa/gobble.

And what do you mean "very end".

I haven't done anything related to this event yet.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    Thanks but what's curse santa/gobble.

And what do you mean "very end".

I haven't done anything related to this event yet.
    Cursed gobble (a giant turkey) and Cursed Santa (a giant snowman with an evil grin) are a kind of "boss" that have 2 million HP and a weak attack that does no more than a few points of damage. When it's dead, it gives a blessing of EXP+money to any nearby players. However, expect debates about whether skills work on it or not (whoever is familiar enough with the game knows that skills do work).

I think "very end" refers to the actual drop of the cursed thing, which goes to the person to land the first hit. I have only managed to do that once or twice, back when "/moviemode" was working and there were mass DCs so much greater chance to get the first hit.

Quote Originally Posted by gyorokpeter View Post
    Cursed gobble (a giant turkey) and Cursed Santa (a giant snowman with an evil grin) are a kind of "boss" that have 2 million HP and a weak attack that does no more than a few points of damage. When it's dead, it gives a blessing of EXP+money to any nearby players. However, expect debates about whether skills work on it or not (whoever is familiar enough with the game knows that skills do work).

I think "very end" refers to the actual drop of the cursed thing, which goes to the person to land the first hit. I have only managed to do that once or twice, back when "/moviemode" was working and there were mass DCs so much greater chance to get the first hit.
    Go update KoK is what you need to do rofl.
    Edit: I see you did.